• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Heroin and libido

Specified

Ex-Bluelighter
I thoughy opiate s gave you know libjdo. Last night i had some heroin and was semi hard playing with it. Im also usually no libido cant get it up cos I'm on invega

For many people, sex drive is almost non-existent on opioids, especially on heroin (which is very sedating, compared to oxy, etc.). You got everything you need, while on H, you don't care about anything. I never got horny after a dose...

^ good response, however, I’d like to share my personal experience/thoughts. What you said I believe is true for most H users, that libido is almost non existent while on H. Sometimes for me though, being an I/V user, the rush would give me an almost instant boner.. I’ve heard a few others that have had this happen, and I’m just guessing but I feel it had to do with the massive rush of endorphins. Correct me if I’m wrong. I’ve found that the lack of libido and the difficulty peeing that I experience feel as if they’re related. I’d get a massive boner after the rush, but if I tried to use it, it would go away and orgasm was still impossible. Hopefully someone with more knowledge on the subject can maybe shed some light as to what processes are actually affected to cause this?

-TheProfessor-