Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD Pills?

Status
Not open for further replies.

123895NDJAL

Almost a year ago I took a pill that was supposed to be LSD. I have done extensive research and found that LSD is pretty much never in pills. A summary of the trip was that it lasted for about 12 hours, the comedown was awful for me and a friend who took the same pill said he thought the comedown was euphoric and amazing. Also, he seemed have more intense effects, but that was likely due to his height/weight ratio (he is lightweight with all other drugs). This was my first time and I have not done LSD since. I felt no desire to re-dose or do psychs after that, as if I had really done LSD.

Is it possible that there was LSD in those pills, and does NBOMe come in pill form? (I didn't feel many symptoms of NBOMe like wanting to re-dose, severe coldness or other)

Other effects I felt were extreme euphoria, all my senses changed (hearing, music was wider. There was light hallucinations, though my friend said his hallucinations were far greater than mine. Touch was completely changed and felt very comforting and blankets were extremely soft and comfortable.)

The pills were blue with a trapezoid-like shape, and came in a blue bag with dark blue crowns over the blue background. They were received near the Seattle area.

Thank you if you have information on if LSD was in the pills, or what drug was in the pills.

(anonymous -----> psychedelic drugs)
There is really no way to know if the pill you had was truly LSD but perhaps others here can share their experiences. You can purchase a testing kit next time you want to trip to ensure its authenticity.

Sorry to be blunt, but nobody can answer this question. How can we possibly know what was in your pills on the basis of your subjective experience, especially when you say your friend's experience was totally different? The only way you can know is if you get them tested.

Status
Not open for further replies.