Anxiety after molly/mdma

bigchillin

Greenlighter
So its currently mid march, I pretty much took a ton of molly in mid november, I was up ALL night but when I tried to go to sleep at like 7 AM, my heart was beating out of my chest and I could not sleep for the life of me, I feel like I would have died if i fell asleep so my body did not let me. I tried to smoke weed to see if that would help me sleep. After that, I started to have weird overrushing sensations couple weeks after like in class or in the chick fil a and it was a bit scary, everytime i smoked weed I also started to have these overrushing feelings, so I decided January 1st to stop smoking (2 and half years at least twice a day), 3rd or 4th day I had a full panic attack in my class, then id often feel my heartbeat profusely all throughout the day and I felt off but I did not know what was happening, about mid to end february I saw a counselor and he told me I had anxiety, i went to the mall one time and had another overrushing feeling. Its now mid march and i literally think about it all day every day and it so damn annoying, I try to get my mind off of it but it seems like every other minute I dont have something to get my mind of it, it will pop up in my head just something just to the tune of "anxiety" like theres nothing im even worrying about its just the anxious thought that comes into my mind and now everywhere I go i pretty much have to reassure to myself that it will be okay. Just wondering if anyones going thru this or gone thru this before, of if anyone has tips to help this case.

I've been having some weird sensations this week also after having taken some MDMA. It feels like some sort of excess energy in my body that forces me to get up and move otherwise it feels like I might have a full blown panic attack. It seems to be worst when I'm laying down but today it happened even when I was sitting in a chair so I had to get up and walk around a couple of times for it to pass.

I have an olanzepine prescription so this is hopefully going to be helpful but I'm not sure what else to recommend in this case. Do you have any appropriate medications you can use to help with this?

I am slightly hesitant to use medications because I am a bit worried about dependance, I have never heard about olanzepine, is that a benzodiazepine or anti depressant ?

Also, did these sensations just start after you used MDMA,,,, or were they occurring before you took MDMA, was this your first time using MDMA or no?

Olanzepine is an antipsychotic. I don't think you want to subject your poor brain to that unless completely necessary (and in your situation that is not the case). I think you are better off riding this out with the best medicine possible: good diet, good sleep, true exercise and a self-encouraging attitude that things will get better.

Anxiety is one of our biggest challenges as human beings. It is often most terrifying when it has no apparent reason for being (no direct cause that you can identify). I would really suggest looking into meditation and even just mindfulness practices as a way to counteract anxiety. It has worked well for me and I rarely meditate--mostly it was a retraining of how my thoughts go, using my rational mind to calm down and get out of the fight or flight mode I had become habituated to.