• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Blackouts on ecstasy

Carvedcurve

Greenlighter
On a night out recently and at the pre party my friends split an ecstasy 4 ways and I have no memory of the next hour. I was perfectly fine from what people told me. My next memory is buying a bottle of beer in the hotel bar as we had a wait for a taxi. I then blacked out and came round around 2 hours later still sat in hotel lobby alone. I then remember walking into the club and seeing my friends at around 11pm but can't remember how i got there. I'm then told I took another ecstasy and dissappeared but I don't remember this. After walking into the club my next memory is coming round sat on a couch in the corner of the club 7 hours later. The pills were all the same that the group took. And at the few points I have memory I was never groggy or felt a strange feelings.when I woke at 6am in the club still, i didn't feel rough or Ill in any way. I'm an occasional user, maybe 5 or 6 times a year and iv never experienced anything like this. Any ideas guys?

This happened to me once back in 2000. I never figured out what it was. The stuff I got at that time had some pretty intense psychedelic components as well. Did anyone else in your group have these effects?

No everybody else was fine. I'v had nights in past where I'v sledged the whole night but that was actually enjoyable. This was literally just black outs with memory loss before the blackout

I blacked out recently on some of the orange Tesla?s with the glitter in them. I kinda think this can happen when you over do it on mdma.

I?m finding that very large doses of mdma (like those Tesla pills) is just too much.. there have been quite a few batches over the last few years that just completely over do it.. there is no reason to put 200+mg of mdma in a pill.. that is just asking for trouble imo

I do not roll anymore but had a great phase of mdma with alcohol. I wouldnt say I blackout completely but always brown out (if ya watch sunny). I always drink with mdma so this of course doesnt help the memory. Drugs effecting serotonin will impact memory as serotonin plays a vital role in memory collection. With drinking on mdma I would always take 200mg too get it over the alcohol. At these dosages, your memory making is heavily effected. I will always remember thinking as I was about to dose that "this is about to be amazing, live in the moment, recollect, take this in" because it almost seemed like a blink of an eye and it was 5-7 hours later.

What amazing experiences I had with mdma/alcohol/thc and parties. Did some pretty good damage, and I know it but dont regret it at all, the stories my buddies and I have...haha.

To your question, if your blacking out your taking too much mdma. Sounds like you were drinking a bit too. Did your friends black out too?

Blacking out is a classic symptom of either having taken (way) too much or having combined MDMA with another drug (such as alcohol). It's not a given, there are other possible causes but the most common one is a way too high dose. Memory loss is also very common on too high doses

You should NEVER drink with MDMA. I almost died. I threw up for 2 days straight and only water was coming up, I was also passing out every hour. NEVER DO IT AGAIN. You'll either die, get serotonin syndrome, or go into a coma. Fuck that.