Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Meth - Experienced - Ice is one hell of a drug

HiRed910

Greenlighter
So like. I?ve been doin ice lately. Lol. Shits starting to mess me up at work. Like I was gettin dizzy prolly from not eatin. Like. I did some Monday after work. I forget roa. Lol. I think I smoked n snorted. Hung out with my best friend. Any way. So I was up Monday n Tuesday night went to sleep at like three. As I was typin this I looked at the time. I?m posed to be at work at seven. Lol. Fml.
Anyway. So left work told my coworker I?d keep the partyin to the weekend. I fucked up. I was like. Ehh. I?ll jus do a lil right. Lol. I started to do a .1shot. I had made the other day. Cuz I was gettin low. Actually. Lol. I have a mystery one too already made up. Mystery cuz I forgot how much I put in it. I think it was a 1/4 g. But that?s for the weekend. Lol.
So. Hit I hit that ten started missing. So I jus said fuck it. New roa. Lol. N put it in one of them baby syringe. Like you?d give a baby medicine. N stuck it in my butt. Lol. So funny. But yeah. Then I rolled the bowl. Prolly had about ten good hits. Then it was gettin close to 5 or 6. Don?t really remember atm. But yeah. Told myself a time I was gonna stop. So I could get sleep before work.
Fuck. It?s almost 4 now. I gotta be up at work at seven. Long story short. Really fun night. Talked to some dude I knew back in my home state.lol. He showed me his dick. I showed him some self insertion with a screwdriver. Lol. I rally need toys for when I?m spun. But yeah. Gave him a lil show. I talked to someone else. Well call him Thomas. So me n Thomas have an ex in common so you know we?re talkin n shit. N he shows me dick pic. N I?m like. Lol. I thought you were jus playin back then. Lol. So. Long story short. He invites me to the next city over where he moved to. Talkin bout me him n his wife. Lol. Pretty fuckin hot tho. Got done textin him n some one else started textin me. N it was the current bf of me n thomas?s Ex so you know. He starts talkin bout somethin n then I?m all like. Yeah man. I?m fuckin spun the fuck out. Rn. N yeah. We was bullshittin n shit. Talkin bout bangin it n smokin n shit. Man. As we were sayin bye n stuff. Hey. Why he had texted me in the first place. Cuz you know. I don?t really know him that good. Lol. He was try to text someone else. N I was like. Aww fuck. Cuz really I forgot he had told me like only time I had smoked with him too. He had told me he was tryin to stay away from it. N I?m like. Aww fuck. Man. I feel like such an ass cuz. Like I was talkin bout what I had done recently. Like dope wise. Lol. Auto correct made that say we use. Fuck. Anyway. I forgot all bout him quit in n not tryin to use n stuff. N here I am tellin dude n havin fun n enjoying the high. Fuck. So I felt bad cuz I felt like I was tempting him n stuff. Man fuck. It?s 420. I gotta go to sleep. I?m so gonna pay for it tomorrow tho. Hopefully not yet but I think I?m gonna lose my job. I need to really take a break from it. Or atleast only on weekends. Yeah. Fuck it. Good night /good mornin. N I?ll.. fuck man. Bye. Lol. Bye my blue lighters. May that blue light burn all night. Lol. Jus made that up. Aight. Bye

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_methamphetamine
substancecode_meth
substancecode_amphetamines
explevel_experienced
exptype_negative
exptype_difficult
exptype_addiction
roacode_oral
roacode_rectal
roacode_iv
roacode_smoked
roacode_inhaled

Last edited by a moderator:
Umm you put a screw driver inside your penis? Did i read that right? No judgement do you. But just curious

I read it as if it was inserted in a vagina.... eitherway, get some sleep.

You need to quickly find discipline to limit to weekend use or you are likely heading towards being a statistic.
Good luck. Hope you can work this out.

Heard allot of stories about METH and talked with people I cannot even say who lets say KNEW THIS CHEMICAL all too well,,,way too well and I would not waste time with something that makes you wired for days straight. Been there once with Crack and MDMA and stayed up for a week. Got Serotonin Syndrome big time and luck to be alive from that night. Just posted my favorite song talking about rolling thunder on posts for songs ,,check it out....but why does somebody wan to be WAY overstimulated I don't have a clue. First you damage your body and then wan to keep chasing that awful feeling ? Yeah I have had the best of the very best but it was made by Scientists to perfection and rolled thunder at Raves , Ultra Music festivals and as far Night clubs Yeah with hottest women on Earth.
Stick to SNDRI's yeah that is the right way to go and I was looking like Tom Platz the old body builder for real. 275 lbs not some 160 lbs of skin and bones. Man you don't get a greater feeling than being pumped up and PUMPED UP while rollin...Check out me song on the post for songs and imagine able to feel all the viabration as well as all the extra adrenaline and euphoria as well as the bonding?:LOL::love::p:banana hump: