View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD and MDMA gummies

Derpigen

Greenlighter
I'm trying to put LSD and MDMA in gummies. Will any of the ingredients mess with the chems?

1 3-ounce box Jell-O Gelatin Dessert powder (Raspberry, lemon, orange, pineapple, lime or strawberry)
1 pkg. Knox unflavored gelatin
1/4 teaspoon citric acid
1/4 cup corn syrup

I wouldn't imagine they would, but I highly suggest somehow dosing each gummy individually even if that means making a space for the MDMA within the gummy and dropping what I hope it a drop from a vial on it before covering it and somehow sealing it if not making a solution that can be injected into each gummy.

Yeah the problem in my mind is, to mix the chem in thoroughly the gelatin needs to be hot, and heat will destroy some of the dose. If you wait for it to cool before mixing it will gel, resulting in inconsistent doses due either to poor bulk mixing or dosing each gummy by hand

Obviously there is a way to do it correctly as gel tabs are a thing, but I hear it requires an additional chemical to do properly

Again just inject the gummies with a MDMA based solution with a drop of L just make sure the solution is distilled and steralized so it doesn't damage the L

I think that the LSD will likely break down if you put it in a hot liquid. Maybe, keep the acid separate?

Double posting as I'm on phone

Also you might not end up with the MDMA evenly mixed. You're better off dosing them individually rather than trying to do it all at once.... If you fuck it up there's no fixing it and getting everything back out. Again make a sterile distilled water solution of MDMA as close to 1 gram per ml that won't destroy the LSD as well as per ml add 10 drops of wherever liquid L solution multipled by how many doses you want per dose and use 10-15 units on a 1 ml insulin rig to inject each gummy with the solution to get something like 100 mg and however many multiple of ten per ml of drops you added of LSD liquid solution drops. If you just have blotters then you should just make molly caps with gel caps and add the hit into it.

MDMA is probably fine to dose out individually but they'd be introducing a LOT of variability doing the l individually. It's hard enough knowing how many drops are in a ml due to the variability of the drops, that's why nobody really doses l out that way. You'd need a micropipette to do it close to properly

thanks for the input. I wanted to be covert with these. I think a pocket of liquid stuff probably isn't overly covert. Rather just fill a capsule up with it and put it with other capsules. :)

MDMA tastes so nasty how could a person stand chewing a gummy with 100+ mg of MDMA in it?

I guess if the purpose is simply for disguise and not to chew it like you would a weed or acid gummy, its worth it.

Another thing that you might want to think about it is that this way you dose both substances at the same time. The two substances are my favorite to combine, but I think mdma is best taken at the very least a couple hours after the LSD. Otherwise you'd come up and start rolling long before the acid would really kick in, and my favorite part of the combo is having the peak of the MDMA while the LSD is fully kicked in and plateaued.

up to you though, I've heard people prefer to take them in the opposite order, but generally it seems the traditional candy flip is lsd first for a reason