• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kratom User And Seem To Be A Little Wary Of Adding Phenibut. Reluctance/Fear Founded?

Lil'LinaptkSix

Moderator: H&R, TL
Staff member
Long history of illegal and legal "drugs" (prolly since first/second grade: Weed).
Been through many experimentals with myriad of substance that offer alternative "insight".
My new thing is kratom (about 7 months) as it freed my from a downward spiral form benzopi and the boys - albeit a slow one over decades of use/abuse of them.
Of course my personalities are in "need" of a "new experience" so was looking into Phenibut to maybe enhance the now monotonous lift of the kratom. Mind that I only dose about 1-2 grams (green strain) in the AM before work and again about 3-4 hrs later. After work I dose 1-3 grams over 4-6 PM (red strain)... so maybe 7- 8 grams total a day: And this for chronic back pain/mild anxiety and a general dislike for others in a public atmosphere. [just being honest and it (kratom) works well]
I have read a lot about Phenibut here and my mind is telling me that I could most likely succeed in my search for a "option" of slightly enhancing something that work well enough.
Question: Should I do it (phenibut) or just leave it behind and do not even experiment. Just so many conflicting views. Hate to be enslaved to something kratom cannot help.
Thanks you bluelighters sooo much for any input... my finger is on the "buy-now" button....8o

Think I have decided to skip phenibut for now... no hurry as hopefully tomorrow will come. hahaha
Guess no response was necessary: Seems like I was just talking myself outta compounding.
Maybe one day I will create my own designer "fix".
Sorry for wasting time....
Peace

Glad to hear you decided to skip the phenibut. Since you've had problems with benzos in the past then it might be best to avoid phenibut. It can be moreish and addictive similar to benzos. If you've ever been dependent on benzos in the past then you should consider yourself more susceptible to phenibut addiction.

^ Yeah what MDPV said. I really like phenibut and it goes really good with kratom but it is addicting. The withdrawals sound nightmarish.

DAMN: 30 minutes after I posted earlier I had to "push-the-button". >removed cost< Hope it has a long shelf life as I also hear that it can be used to come off other stuff if used properly.
Thanks for posting but I guess my impulsiveness is still in effect. I comfort myself somewhat by remembering how much $ has been saved by putting away opiates and benzos (yeah... my favorite cocktail). I actually do suffer from back pain since 1995, so I don't mind kratom being a life-long friend. Job is demanding and lots of movement.
This is where I came when I was broke and looking for a way to rectify that... bluelight was my "bible" of sorts (and good movies). Been reading a lot here about phenibut and hopefully can moderate usage as I have been able to with kratom (never been more than 4gr at once).
Your responses are cherished and here's to a happy tomorrow for us all.
Man... I just have to try it... impossible not to. Junkie-stunt: I know. :)
This place is bad-ass. I love the feel and open honesty as well as the willingness to help others stay in check.
Again: Sincere apologies for posting something that may seem a waste of time: Just an ol' fool ramblin' on and appreciate the ears.

Last edited by a moderator:
DAMN: 30 minutes after I posted earlier I had to "push-the-button". >removed cost< Hope it has a long shelf life as I also hear that it can be used to come off other stuff if used properly.
Thanks for posting but I guess my impulsiveness is still in effect. I comfort myself somewhat by remembering how much $ has been saved by putting away opiates and benzos (yeah... my favorite cocktail). I actually do suffer from back pain since 1995, so I don't mind kratom being a life-long friend. Job is demanding and lots of movement.
This is where I came when I was broke and looking for a way to rectify that... bluelight was my "bible" of sorts (and good movies). Been reading a lot here about phenibut and hopefully can moderate usage as I have been able to with kratom (never been more than 4gr at once).
Your responses are cherished and here's to a happy tomorrow for us all.
Man... I just have to try it... impossible not to. Junkie-stunt: I know. :)
This place is bad-ass. I love the feel and open honesty as well as the willingness to help others stay in check.
Again: Sincere apologies for posting something that may seem a waste of time: Just an ol' fool ramblin' on and appreciate the ears.
Well? How did you like it? Negative side effects?

Well? How did you like it? Negative side effects?
It works for me. @~500mg every couple days is what ended up being what I feel is needed to help reduce anxiety and have not had any negative side effects since original purchase. Cannot say that I feel anything akin to euphoria at this dose but can say that I know what I do not feel: High-anxiety and that edgy feeling that may create a toxic atmosphere.
I also dose kratom daily so it isn't just the phenibut, I'm sure. Whatever it is the combination has help make a big difference in our lives and we are living again. Seems sustainable to me.