• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Possible MDMA sub?

bankshore

Greenlighter
This is a little something I wrote about a year ago on a benzedrex and wine binge (bad combo I know) I was fucked up so bear with me, I just want to know you guys's opinions on it- if on wrong forum please move.

---------
The general hypothesis is that by mixing (nutmeg extracted) myristicin, (black pepper extracted) piperine and (Coffee or tea extracted caffeine) and corn starch with an equal amount of water, creating a paste and letting it dry to a solid, it would pretty much be a homemade MDMA pill (substitute of course but with extremely similar effects
*Materials:1! Chemical~2! -100g black pepper corn -340ml ethanol/isopropyl alcohol (150ml+100ml+50ml+40ml) -6g solid potassium hydroxide Mechanical~2! -Microwave -Freezer -Coffee grinder (Way to thoroughly grind the pepper corn) -Microwaveable container (With capability to hold up to 600ml liquid) -Filter (Way to filter the microwaved liquid, ie. strainer or coffee filter) -500ml flask -Distiller (Way to distill the liquid) -Dropper -Stirrer -Extra beaker (Optional; can reuse other containers as well as use any other type of container which go?s for most of the containers above) Extra~2! -Some chemistry knowledge -Time (Estimated 30hours, 24 letting it sit) -Safe environment and tools *Steps:1! 1>. Ground up the 100g black pepper (Make as fine as possible) 2>. Transfer the ground pepper corn to the (a) 5-600ml flask 3>. Pour the 150ml ethanol into the pepper 4>. Set microwave on 400watts and microwave the mixture for 4-5 minutes 5>. Cool the liquid a bit and than filter it 6>. Now pour 100ml ethanol through the powder and filter to the liquid and put the pepper powder back in the container with the liquid 7>. Repeat the microwave process 8>. Now, repeat the above processed but use 50ml ethanol 9>. Repeat the microwave process as-well 10>. Distill/boil the liquid 11>. Prepare a different container and pour 40ml ethanol and the 6g solid potassium hydroxide 12>. Stir till it dissolves 13>. Wash all the used containers with ethanol and pour that into the new container 14>. Wait a few minutes than filter again 15>. Slowly drop water into the solution till the liquid is all creamy looking 16>. Chill and filter the liquid and dry the paste at the bottom
?

Last edited: