• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Morphine withdrawal

Ehmc1986

Greenlighter
I recently came into possession of 2 bottles of liquid morphine. 100mg/5ml. They were both 30 ml bottles. I did all doses sublingually. I binged on them over the past 10 days and they are gone. Lol. How will my withdrawal be? 10 days of daily use. I do have 3 30 mg SR purple pills left. I plugged one yesterday. All it did was allow me to sleep a couple of hours. Took a Xanax .5 last night and was able to sleep. Today Im feeling minor stuff. Last dose 4:30pm yesterday. How bad will this get??? I was clean of all opiates for 5 years and recently have slipped up occasionally taking hydros nothing crazy. This binge was the most I have done since shooting heroin.

Last edited:
Yeah I think it?s more mental. I just fear those old withdrawals. Plugged one last night around 8. I?m done today though. I can deal with the minor stuff

The only thing I'd wanna look out for is the restlessness, but that's in my personal experience and I've never used more than 8-9 days in a row on opiates.

24 hours in and I feel like I have a mild flu. Nothing that bad. I?m keeping busy. I?ve cold turkeyed a 2 bundle a day habit but I was much younger. So far so good though. I have some Hydroxyzine for sleep. The mental urge is strong but physically not the worst. It?s been 72 hours since I was ?getting high? off the liquid.

Beware while hydroxyzine is good for sleep it is also an antihistamine so it will increase your symptoms of restlessness. Also what are all the question mark instead of apostrophes, or does it only look like that for me?

Also what has been shown to work to help alleviate WD is low doeses of drugs like propanolol, they are not sure why. Will link study if i can find it, but always talk to doc before taking beta blockers.

A nice herbal tea of kava kava has helped me through some rough patches also when coming off drugs

Hope you feel better and good luck getting back on the wagon.

Btw

I see the ? also.

On some phones, especially iPhones, you'll see question marks in weird places. My sister's iPhone changes the word "I " to a question mark when I read it on my Android based phone. I've learned to ignore the question marks.

I see the question marks even on my desktop pc.

W/ds should not be bad after 10 days. IME you need to use consistently for 3 weeks to have any real symptoms.

Everyone sees the incorrect question marks. The problem comes when people are posting from newer apple devices using "smart punctuation". I think it's a new feature of IOS 11. The bluelight board does not handle some of their punctuation/symbols correctly.

Those of you posting from Apple devices can turn off smart punctuation in your phones settings (somewhere under keyboard settings I think?). Doing so will make sure any of your future posts won't have these problems.