• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Combining Kratom and Ketamine?

Kallisti23

Bluelighter
Has anyone ever tried this combination and if so how did you feel the effects to be? I like the synergy between codeine or H and Ketamine, but Kratoms effects / action is a bit different to traditional opioids and I have never tried it with that.

I've been doing this a bit lately. It puts you into a nice floaty headspace where you can laze around if you dose high or make some art, do some reading, get something done if you dose lower.

I get I.V Ketamine every month and a half. Ketamine is a stimulant. I guess I say give it a go, but it sounds like it would have side effects.

Soulgasm mentions it is plesant. dont know the dosages, but may be worth shot. This is interesting. If you do it, post back.

Personally I'd start lower just to see how it works

The combination of Kratom and Methoxetamine is not quite the same, but has some overlap. Methoxetamine has pronounced stimulant effects. Calling Ketamine a stimulant is not my experience. In contrast to Methoxetamine it has a sedative nature. Sleep was always easy on K unlike on M.

In effects Methoxetamine greatly overpowered Kratom. But it had its use as calming agent during and relaxant on downslide of the effects of this dissociative. No synergie noted or any special euphoria just a subtle hint of Kratom on the background. With Ketamine I would at least assume the sedative nature of both drugs could be to much.
But like I said although in lower dosage Ketamine is sort of stimulant it has no residuel dopaminergic effects like I notice on Methoxetamine.

I have tried this mixture several times. Personally, I didn't notice much interaction between the kratom and the ket. I think maybe the kratom 'dulled' certain aspects of ketamine, particularly the depth of the dissociation. But it's possible this perceived reduction in ketamine intensity was all in my head. My own decision was that I wouldn't mix the two any more. Seemed like kind of a waste.

Usually I'll dose about 6g of some red vein or bentuangie on an empty stomach then do a ~50mg bump of k 20 minutes later. Then I'd sip on some wine, smoke some weed and redose some k after an hour or so. The double k combo is pretty nice if you want to have a nice evening in and relax. I get kind of nostalgic and fuzzy and music sounds shamazing. Then I'll gently drift off into a great sleep.