• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Precipitated withdrawals and relapse question

Will0w

Bluelighter
I started withdrawal from heroin 3 days ago I was using kratom as well, 24 hours in I ate 4mg of suboxone through me into the worst withdrawals to the point that I wanted to call an ambulance I waited one hour took 2mgs of sub and nothing subsided another 6 hours or so of these crazy wds it slowly started to yield to a manageable wd still very bad. About 6 more hours went by I could feel the sub working I think my wds were not as horrendous but very much still alive. From a 10 emergency to about a 6 I them used two shots of H and all symptoms gone. My question is am I done with the bad part of wds or am I going to restart all over again. I've never had this happen with subs before they usually work fine to get me through the hump of the 3 day period. I feel a little wds coming on now is been 10 hours or so since I did a shot . Am I over the hump and on to paws or did I totally screw myself precipitated wds were unbearable I've gone through wds plenty of times and never experienced such a powerful horrible feeling. My arms and legs were like swinging and kicking like about to break I could not sit still nose and eyes were just watering like crazy just flowing throwing up every time I moved basically and all I wanted to do was go to the er I didn't think I would make it. Since my receptors were basically forced to remove the dope and I am not sure if the sub stuck then I used I'm not sure what I have in store anyone ever had precipitated wds before and what was in store for you after did you use or continue detoxing? Thankyou

And can kratom and subs not be mixed I honestly thought I was in the clear with kratom and sub but that could be the issue not sure

Sorry to say this, but you're not in the clear if you used dope. You won't go into precipiated withdrawal again during your next dose, but expect to still feel some withdrawal symptoms for a few days while your body adjusts to the subs. And you will adjust, trust me. I started subs after a 2g a day h habit and felt awful after starting, snorted (I dont shoot) dope, felt better...next day, subs and still in withdrawal, did a little more dope felt better. Day 3, I stopped the dope completely and just dealt with the withdrawals knowing my body had to adjust to the subs...and it did. Took a couple of days, but it adjusted and I'm back to normal. How big was your habit? 2mg of subs didn't touch my 2g a day snorted h habit, didn't start feeling relief till I hit 12 and even 16mg. Odds are your dosage is too low.

Honestly I only had one sub to get through the worst part of wds. I still feel like crap but the worst seems to be over I've used twice every other day since the precipitated withdrawal which was just off the wall painful. But I think they are starting to subside. I was using about a gram a day IV tar. I did get it down to about a half a day before j jumped. I honestly thought I was in the clear for the sub. But it rocked me I should have waited just to be sure but it was getting so bad. Imb going to try to get this in the clear no more dope. And see what comes out of these wds. I think your right about dosing too low. That's what it really feelt like. It does take a minute to get on the sub train I just didn't habe enough. I was so scared you go through that tough spot again so i used twice. But i font have anymore subs which was all I had this time to wd. Do you think the kratom affected this seems so low that it couldn't thanks for your input