• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Absolute beginner to crystal meth

scottbases

Greenlighter
Have tried smoking it few times. Never did much for me. never got high except keeping me awake and kill my boner. Then one time I tried it with MDMA, a friend mixed it with a MDMA capsule and it's a good trip. I remember my skin tinkles with sensation 12 hours after when I had sex. I never got high from smoking pot, meth. Only way for me to get high is through ingestion. What's the amount I should try as a beginner to meth? I would like to try it with MDMA. I like to experience that rush and euphoria that many people experience it.

Hey man, It actually takes a lot to of off meth I tried to of once and shot a full G made me Cross-eyed for like 5 min and made my ears really hot and tingly same with my hands but yah

I was talking to an emerge doctor once for a different incedient but told her that I tried to of off method and she said " yab its actually pretty hard to do" lol

http://drug.addictionblog.org/meth-overdose-how-much-amount-of-meth-to-od/

Here is a link with some proof, hope u stay safe and have fun brotha

Moving this to OD, they will be able to answer this better. This section (MED) is for empathogenic drugs (MDMA, MDA, Methylone,....)

Thanks, Mr. Bull. Welcome to OD scott. Sounds like you aren't really an absolute beginner if you smoked meth a few times already and know somehow that it's only good if you ingest it.

I'd base your future dosing on that. We're not really about telling you how much to take.

Yeah other poster is right its extremely hard to kill yourself with meth. And I also agree that mdma+ meth is a very euphoric combo.

For oral meth use try 30 - 50mg (about half a point)

Oral is the best way to get the most of off meth IME. Smoking is appealing because of fast onset but if you want to be spun all day off a few crumbs... eat em!

I tried the MDMA and Meth combo a couple years ago and I can tell you it is the ONLY time using drugs that ever scared the shit out of me. It was a horrible overstimulating combo that I will never do again. I probably had too much of both so if you do try it, make sure to use half your regular doses in a combo.