• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Just introducing myself.

JamesAnon

Greenlighter
=D hello, my name is James. I'm new to the site and I'm just trying to get a feel for posting. I am from Southwest Florida I am a graphic designer and CAD operator, as well as a volunteer substance abuse counselor. I used to be real bad substance abuser for years. Constantly battling with my drug addictions off and on, having overdoses, on several occasions, near death was used to describe them. It wasn't till I found a new outlook on life by helping others try to deal with and recognize the underlying causes of their addictions and abuse, that I finally was able to start recognizing my own substance abuse issues and causes. It Took a few years correct my issues, but am now proud to say I'm in a much better place now. I do a lot of studying of interactions of drugs and other substances, long term use and the effects to the body, brain and systems a bodily functions. My favorite drugs that I used to use were, marijuana, LSD, MDMA, dextromethorphan or DXM, prescription amphetamines, benzodiazepines, mushrooms and alcohol. I've done a lot of research on the various interactions of all these drugs together in whole or part. I also am an Avid researcher on cognitive enhancing, mood enhancing, and increased Focus, supplements,i.e phenylethylamine HCL, Hordenine, L-Theanine and many other combinations of supplements, As am now using these supplements in treatment of my own anxiety and depression disorders and issues. I love to read chemistry books to look at chemical makeup of drugs and learning hot air metabolized in the body and the effects ,if any are, and level of psychoactive activity.

Well, that's me in a nutshell.
:D

nice to meetcha james. Welcome to bluelight. You will find this place quite useful..as i have for years meow. Take care!