• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I think meth isn't bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It felt like broken glass and razor blades going threw my veins and then all of a sudden it was like a massive orgasm...omg... I felt absolutely no pain after being shot up only pleasure...intense pleasure.... But getting off of it has been hell!

When I was in jail, my first celly (really cool guy, by the way) was in for forging his adderall prescription to give him 150 pills instead of 15 or something like that..and he still talked about how meth doesn't affect him, and that he was immune to its effects. Well, months later, I saw him on the evening local news, arrested for making meth (the news called it a meth lab but I'm pretty sure it was shake n bake) and I have never seen a man so broken.. He had lost about 80-100 pounds and the pathetic face he had in his mugshot would send chills down your spine.
Addiction is progressive. Just because you haven't reached your bottom yet, doesn't mean you won't. It took years for my first true addiction (benzos) to really grab me by the balls and truly bring me down. And when I fell, I fell far, and fast. Be careful

When I first was introduced to meth, it literally became the love of my life, i was convinced it was the best effing thing out there, and i stayed in love with it for years, even tho i weighed 83 pounds (literally skin and bones, gross sunken in face, and looked like i was sick and dying basically is what people told me) i had destroyed so many relationships/friendships with everyone that i still love to this day. the drug eventually convinces you that all you ever need is meth, and the supplier.

it took me losing the one job that fuck i didnt think would fire me ever (and then proceed to not have a job for a year and half or so), and they didnt want to but i couldnt stop getting fucked up on the job in the bathroom for fuck sakes, ruining my relationship with any of my family members, getting others hooked on it and watching them ruin themselves over it/or got killed by it/locked up in prison for ten to twenty years with no hope for parole at all, losing multiple homes, ruined my looks with picking and etc, ruined my lungs even further than accidentally mustard gassing myself did ( and i wouldnt have ever had that experience if i wasnt tweaking for a week plus), almost died due to significant dehydration to the point my temperature skyrocketed to 110 degrees (*F) within ten to fifteen mins all of a sudden when i was getting ready for work (at the job i later in life got shit canned from) ((like literally could barely open my eyes and if i could it was for a second literally all i could see was a red/orange blurred vision of everything and that was fucking crazy and kinda of scary in all honesty)) for over an hour (fried my brain pretty stupidly bad man, i couldnt understand or speak or think of names or words or how to do the simpliest everyday things very well at all) and then the doctors (who was just astonished and completely amazed that i lived there all it and woke up fucking like literally 24 hours later damn near, actually like 22 hours but close enough) effed up and threw to much ice and etc on me to cool me down that my temp dropped to like 90 degrees in five mins and then apparently your body goes into shock i learned... lol(... not very funny but i laugh at my own misfortunes), n also now my significant other is locked up in fed prison for five to ten years, and i now have a record and before in life never ever was so stupid to fuck up and get caught or in trouble to the point that i am looking at mandatory minimum of three years to max of 70 years in state prison. and also had the pleasant experience of having itty bitty tiny barely visible shards of glass (from a stupid light bulb that was apparently forgotten about in my laundry and got washed with all my work uniforms and every day clothes in every centimeter of my body (literally) and had glass coming out of my skin for nearly a year straight (it was an extreme horrific case of this type of indicent the nurse n doctor said) fuck never ever want to do that again in my life!!

meth is the best goddamn liar/con artist, and its a fucking bitch to get away from too, but its worse the devil man i think personally. trust me i know how it is to think that you wont ever get caught or in THAT much trouble or come that close with death over it, i thought it was okay if i did died at the time until it was actually bout to happen, and then i was like 'goddamn, i dont even know what the fuck is going on or why i am bout to effing die, i cant die till i at least learn the reasoning behind this!' (the next day was one of the best upbeat day of my life (after being cleared to go home that is), near death experiences (my own) actually give me an amazing optimistic positive outlook on life i have learned.) but when it comes to being a addicted, and especially being in the 'dope world' or 'dope game' is what it is called around here, its not a 'If' at all, it is a 'When' for either death or jail/prison. but i know i fucking hate meth cause of how horrible and how much a fucked up false/fake world you all of a sudden are living in and its hard to see/hear reasoning or see what is actually real or wrong with everything.

Most damaging drug I?ve ever done.

Took me four years to ruin my life with heroin. With meth, I can do it in two weeks.

I?d tell you to bail while you still can, but I know I wouldn?t have listened.

I last done meth in year 2002 . I made it old school ( anhydrous ammonia/lithium battery strips). I ended up going insane all in about six months . I had to go to detox at a mental hospital. I got out and never touched the stuff again . Meth is bad Mkay, no shit .

I think people come here for different reasons, and I know my reasons for coming here have changed over the years. These days, I am here to share my life experiences with the hope that I can affect someone else in a positive way. I strongly suggest taking the horror stories you find here very seriously as these are the voices of experience and although some aren't as bad as others, it seems like the common thread in all of them is extreme caution. There are a lot of things about meth that takes time to learn, the longer you do meth, the more of these things you will learn. Most of the things you will learn are not going to be good. My best advice to anyone when it comes to doing meth is that unless you are very headstrong, unless you can just stop at any time, unless you are able to acknowledge when it is becoming a problem, unless you are willing to subject yourself to the possibility of destroying relationships, unless you are willing to possibly lose everything in life, I would stay the hell away from meth. Because it is stronger and more powerful than you can imagine.

Crystal Meth is fucking shit and fucking evil!

I started smoking it in a bowl two years ago, from the first toke it was instant major euphoria, however, also way too fucking speedy! Tweaking!

Smoking is also very fiendish, but it is the most euphoric, least speedy and not as long lasting ROA.

The brain makes an instant connection between hitting that bowl and instant euphoria; even if you go strong, even when too strong - you will want to keep smoking ending up smoking way too much and then you need a very fucking strong mindset to not freak out!

Even tho this makes you not enjoy the euphoria, it gives major cravings even after just one time use.

I used very quick only five days nothing and then two weeks binging, I knew if I did not quit right then, I would be lost and ruined.

So I quit using it ever since, one year now ago I quit using.

I find real good Coke, at least 80%, the best drug ever; major euphoria, still knowing what the fuck you are doing, relaxed energy boost, very minor damage caused by using such a powerful drug, no tolerance, no crash, not looking like a walking corpse, smooth, and not at all expensive if you get real gear. Too bad only very few ppl in the world can get good Coke, they don't know what Coke is and does, and turn to Meth, thinking Coke is not worth the money...

Real Coke is worth every cent. Buy dutch Coke from a trusted seller. Plugging good, real Coke is way more intense than shooting up poor quality Coke and lasts fucking long, works out slowly and gives little craving. It's the ultimate ROA; EAT ACID SEE GOD, PLUG COKE BE GOD!

FUCK METH!

I personally hate amphetamines, but in my opinion the ROA you use is an extremely important factor to consider. Oral meth is actually (seldom) prescribed - for treatment-resistent cases of severe ADHD or those where patients are unable to tolerate the side-effects of Adderall and the other typically used drugs - under the name desoxyephedrine or Desoxyn, and going by what I've read from people who have tried this oral form of it, most describe it as feeling very similar to Dexedrine, but a bit smoother and less anxiogenic.
If that is the case, then I'd say meth itself is probably not that much worse than regular dextroamphetamine. However, if you're smoking or slamming it, that changes things considerably. Take a look at how different the effects of crack and IV cocaine are compared to regular snorted cocaine (and snorting is already a much faster ROA than oral).

Last edited:
Okay i just want to start off by saying I've been in your shoes in the past and thought the same thing. I'm sure u don't want to hear the same answer over and over again like "get rest, take vitamins, eat food, meth is bad, BLAH BLAH BLAH! Not that those things won't help, but Imo there's big difference between meth psychosis, and meth addiction. Taking that advice mostly just subsides meth psychosis. Meth addiction on the other hand, creeps up on you mainly because of the fact that its very good at convincing you it's not so bad so you let your guard down before its too late.. I was just like you, when I first tried it it was such an amazing high that I thought it was just too good fit the stigma the drug contains. I believed that for nearly a year after first doing the drug. Going from doing it once in a great while, (once every few months or so) to once in a while, (once or twice every month or so),
To doing it more frequently, (to once every few weeks) and still sort of had my doubts about the negative hype of the drug. then a few months rolls by And its been a year or so since I first tried it. At this point I'm doing it nearly every day with maybe a 3-4 day break every few weeks or so. It isn't until then that I realize why it's called the "devils drug." the meth psychosis from every binge causes tension in relationships and can split apart even the closest family.
And the addiction gets to the point where no matter how much you realize the negative effects it has on your life and loved ones, you keep on doing it because you litteraly feel worthless without it, doing nothing but sleeping and eating and craving the drug intensity when without. I've stopped for nearly a month and a half before and I still had intense cravings and still felt like shit. I've been on it for probably around 4-5 years now and 3-4 years of that has been daily use more or less. I cant hold a job and my life is in shambles but I doubt I'll quit anytime soon. So anyway take it from me cuz this is my honest view of the drug I love it and hate it still. But I won't tell u not to do it and quit while your ahead because with me I only wanted to do it even more when people told me stuff like that lol. Good luck, and happy tweaking!

Okay... So, I understand that I've been relatively absent lately, but this type of thread should really not be happening. We're not going to devote our energy to attaching any kind of morality to the use of drugs. That is not what we are about. You can choose to use the drug or not. I'm closing this. If there are complaints, you know where to find me.

Status
Not open for further replies.