• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I think meth isn't bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mcbigmaxx

Greenlighter
Okay so I battled with meth when I first started some bad person told me to smoke it without letting me know which I was younger and naive but I has adhd and stopped for 2 years. I was prescribed adderall for those two years but his ex blew his money and I'm building back up he uses meth maybe twice a day a small line each time always snorted but he feels like I can focus and yes I eat sleep and poop. But I want a discussion on the goods and badz alike different ata d points.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well meth took me down the darkest road I have ever been.

I was in jail thinking Christ had come back. That ppl who didn?t receive the mark were tortured until they did or where chopped up and fed to other inmates.

It was the darkest hour I had ever been at.

I would suggest you stop now while you are ahead. I?m not judging. I just don?t want anyone going down the path I went down or worst end up dead.

I think meth is bad
I fell in love with a guy who said he would kill everybody I cared about if I didn't let him do whatever he wanted to do to me I got kids and grandkids so I bent over and took it in the butt like any grown woman would do I don't know how long it went on I don't know if it was 3 weeks I don't know if it was 2 months all I know is that he constantly beat me and shot me up with high doses of Meth. I know I did not feel any pain so when he grabbed me by my throat and slammed Me Down repeatedly I didn't feel any of the pain when he stood over me and kicked me in my guts and my chest I did not feel it. I do not care when he brought other men or women in front of me in had sex with them I didn't care I didn't care if I lived or died. All I know is since I managed to escape and I'm trying to get my life back together I have had hell I have had really bad withdrawals and it's been real hard and I've been clean now 4/5 months and it is not gotten much easier sometimes it seems better and then it's like the bottom falls out of the bucket. I've never done any kind of drugs before other than pot when I was a teenager I was always a drinker but this stuff has messed me up it has changed my whole body system I used to be cold natured now I'm hot natured. Everything is different.... sometimes I feel like I'm going crazy and I just want to commit myself and be locked away other times I want to lock myself in a bedroom and never come out, and sometimes i want to hide cause i heard a noise and i think he has found me. At times I still see things that are not there like I did when I was being shot up. I've talked to other people supposedly had gotten cleaned from meth and they say that it gets better but it takes a really long long time all I know is I have to limit my coffee limit my sodas because caffeine makes my mouth water like what it did when I was being shot up then when that happens that's why having all kinds of issues. I'm very strong-willed though and I have clean myself up and I got myself off I just got to stay stronger until all this stuff goes away for good. I hope that no one goes through anything like I have but when somebody is on meth I don't care about you all at all meth does is brings out the real them and if they don't really care about you they're going to hurt you and it changes them mentally and physically I even saw his facial features and appearance change by his moods and it was scary I would not wish it on my enemy. You will lose weight, your skin color changes to a greyish color, and have lots of sores...

Meth is pretty good at convincing you its not bad. But it is. Very psychologically addicting. At absolutely the best drug at ruining your life. Not that will necessarily happen, but if you aren't able to control your meth use the trip downhill is dreadful. With the psychosis and everything.

That is just horrible. Ya I had the mood changing faces to. Meth is the devil.

I?m so sorry you endured all of that. I was delivered from meth darn near overnight.

I saw from the outside in how destructive it was to my life. My skin was a tint green. My organs where failing while I was in jail but thankfully I was spared death.

I just suggest you get with some ppl that will start your healing process. I stopped over night and I started to think about my choices. I didn?t have any withdrawals matter of fact I felt so much better when I stopped.

I know these forums are not the place to preach but if you come to the place of total submission God will help you.

That?s just so horrible what happened to you.

Meth is not the devil, it is a powerful and euphoric stimulant. It can be a useful drug but it's also very addictive, your use can easily get out control and you might not even be aware while it's happening, might not be worth it.
If you're going to use it then you should do some research and practice harm reduction. Keeping the dose "low", eating and sleeping properly can prevent most side effects. Binging and staying awake for multiple days in a row is terrible and could cause stimulant psychosis and other stuff you don't want.

Last edited:
Where I live it comes pressed in little pills like MDMA, with logos and such. I think this is part of the reason we don't have a meth epidemic here because everybody takes their speed orally.

Where I live it comes pressed in little pills like MDMA, with logos and such. I think this is part of the reason we don't have a meth epidemic here because everybody takes their speed orally.

yaba? do you live in thailand?

I think the op is trying to find a way to use meth safely.

To answer your question it will only worsen your body. It will lead you down a road that you?ll come to the revelation that it truly is as destructive as we told you.

I wished I was preached before I started the drug.

Just take it from someone who has been down that dark road.

It?s not worth it.

Not the pointg of views I was looking for but I do keep it in low doses way and sleep and sorry to for the bad things it's caused I truly am and I think it really has alot to do with the person take alcohol as an example I've gotten drunk and helped my mother cook more dinners than i can count my step dad drinks and it's an everyday occurrence I quit drinking but he starts wanting to fight threatend to kill my mother on several occasions it's about the person and I've never really been a been drunk at just have over the years not everyday but my earliest memory is of my real dad with a shotgun in my face telling me his gonna kill my mother and me being maybe 4 begging him not to so I've always been more of the drug user because I don't hang around people that can't handle drug or alcohol and if I see I'm having a problem I'm the first to walk away because I never have and hopefully never will be like that

My friend, you just need to realize that drugs aren?t the answer. Trust me. I?ve been in your shoes. I know the pain of this world.

I would suggest if you do do it. Eat! Sleep! And just try to take care of yourself.

I don?t want anyone going down the road I went. You may not. Just please know that drugs only mask the pain we?re in.

A lot of people get in deep shit as they underestimate the addiction side and dont pay attention to people who tell them to only use occasionally.

Also all the things like maintaining sleep, dont redose when you know youve had enough, dont stay up for days on end.

Just use in moderation and keep it recreational.

Its extremely addictive so its very difficult to do that.

If you can then its not that bad but if you cant then you're fucked basically.

The more ppl tell him it?s the wrong road the more I believe he will listen.

Please just reconsider taking meth. In 2016 I decided to go to a friends house to smoke meth. Fortunately I was never given any but that very day my truck was stolen.

I believe in divine intervention. Once my truck got stolen crap hit the fan. So please just know we?re trying to help you. Meth is incredibly addictive. You can?t use it safely. There is no way to use it safely.

A lot of people get in deep shit as they underestimate the addiction side and dont pay attention to people who tell them to only use occasionally.

Also all the things like maintaining sleep, dont redose when you know youve had enough, dont stay up for days on end.

Just use in moderation and keep it recreational.

Its extremely addictive so its very difficult to do that.

If you can then its not that bad but if you cant then you're fucked basically.

Thank you zephyr, this really is the best advice that can be given In this situation.

Op, if you're going to use meth, please take care of yourself, that is the most important thing, and the first thing most people begin to neglect.

The potential for addiction is quite high and physical damage is a concern (especially for daily use, neurotoxicity). Some can use it recreationally and don't like it or only use on rare occasions (new year's eve, for example). Others, especially upper-fans, find that it's one of the best stimulants and get easily addicted.
Personally, I hated it. I honestly didn't get any pleasure from it. It only kept me awake forever and cause me run around, doing stupid things. The only thing that got me, was H.

The problem is, you never know, if you'll like/dislike or even get addicted to it. If the latter occurs, it can really mess up your life....

Neurotoxin drugs like meth cannot be controlled. You?re just going to run into the vex of wanting it more and more.

In 03, 04 and 05 I smoked meth every other day. I could careless what it was doing to my body until I hit rock bottom and ended up in jail.

From there I was slowly dying. My brain was fried.

I feared I would never be the same. I got better but I was never the same after that psychotic episode.

I think the more ppl tell you it is bad the more you?ll realize that. I?m just concerned that you?re going to kick our advice out the window and try to control what you can?t control.

It?s goinv to bite you back my friend. The only solution is to stay away from triggers and just try to find happiness inside yourself.

I?m hoping you can beat this without it beating you.

I haven't had any since 11-16-18 and if i drink a few sodas r 2 cups of coffee a day r even every 2 days my mouth does that watery thing that it did when i was shot up..... I like my coffee and my sodas...this sucks, and there are several times almost on a daily basis that my veins hurt and feels like their being ripped out of my hands & arms.... How long is thos going to continue.... And sometimes I crave it so bad....urggggg.... I hate this... If i even just think about the asshole who shot me up with the meth my veins do like a bad pain thing and then a cool sensation which makes it even worse why am I so having these problems it's been so long I know back then I was being shot up constantly all day long I'd be up for 4 to 5 days sometimes longer at a time.... I just keep my kids and grandbabies on my mind when i have these issues

Anyways, sometimes it's the case where meth is being blamed on some reckless behavior. Its the user in this interaction too. But meth isn't has bad as what people are saying. For some it is just like alcohol or caffeine can be.
Its just like anything else. If you don't sleep for a number of days, I don't care what your using, your done. Your not gonna be making good decisions. But with sleep, a little food and some basic hygiene, it's not so bad. And can actually teach you some things about yourself. Oh and I don't know what slamming it is like. I heard that's a totally different thing. My friend used everyday for a number of years and he has his sanity, teeth, and self respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.