• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Will my girlfriend EVER recover from this?

ThomasD

Bluelighter
My S/O abused many drugs as a very early teen, in fact, due to the teenage drug culture here in the UK, i'm scared she has destroyed herself. She drank heavily and abused coke at age 13, doing grams of coke a night, and didn't care less about purity. She also got into MDMA, and abused grams of that over the course of her young teenage years as well. Oh, and she also took fuck tons of acid too. She is now 17 and even with a year break she can't roll anymore (and yes I obviously tell her not to but she is still psychologically addicted to it) and she has EXTREME anxiety and paranoia, she can't go to the toilet on her own, can't be in the dark, she can't be outside on her own anymore, shes extremely self conscious, angry and depressed and she will occasionally have a delusional episode.

Do you guys think there is any hope of recovery for her? We're talking tons of Alcohol, Coke, Cocaethyline, MDMA and acid from the age of THIRTEEN. She also now vomits for literally 2 days after drinking any amount of alcohol now, but she won't stop because she's so depressed.

She needs to reduce all stress to the minimum and live healthy to the maximum. My guess is that she will start improving after 1-2 years if have the right environment to heal. Coming from LTC MDMA user. Her brain has to regenerate, rewire and balance for a crazy amount of time.

Keep her mind busy, keep her positive as hard as it is, great diet. If things go really bad, she'll need SSRI and a doctor, but it will be good if you can find one with experience in this.

Good luck folks, you can do it. :)

Indeed you can recover from severe drug use at a young age. The age was 14 for me. Takes a while, and proper healthy living (cardio, mindfulness, obviously abstinence, and occasionally correct medication) but yes she will recover if she plays her cards right.

She probably needs to get to a psychiatrist. If she's sleep deprived, that can cause so many issues. Chronic sleep deprivation is no joke. It can take a while to really pay a sleep debt.