The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Anyone close to me

Lynn d

Greenlighter
I live a typical area. do I have any neighbors?

Last edited by a moderator:
Best way to find out is to go outside your home and knock on the doors of the dwellings immediately to the right and left of yours. If they open the door then you kindly Introduce yourself.

Hopefully your neighbors are cool. They may even invite you over for their next barbeque or something.

Good luck

My neighbors are a bit square. That's why I was kinda trying to connect with some fellow bluelighters.

Hi Lynn and welcome to BL! There are BL'ers all over the world with some good chat.

Please be sure you've read through the user agreement.

And happy posting <3

Best way to find out is to go outside your home and knock on the doors of the dwellings immediately to the right and left of yours. If they open the door then you kindly Introduce yourself.

Hopefully your neighbors are cool. They may even invite you over for their next barbeque or something.

Good luck

lmao I guess that is the best way to determine if you have neighbors. My neighbors are all squares too :p

Just looking for friends that may be able to help me. But I'm not sure how to go about that.

I was going to reply but T beat me to it. Bluelight packed full of help but the one thing we don't help with is obtaining drugs. Sourcing is forbidden as you know from reading the user agreement.

If someone tried to use BL to buy drugs they're probably end up copping from DLE by mistake.

Not. Worth. It.

Plus what kind of fucking drug user doesn't know how to go to the bad part of town to cop LOL

Plus what kind of fucking drug user doesn't know how to go to the bad part of town to cop LOL

The same sort of lazy / ignorant / dense (delete as appropriate as I do not wish to unfairly insult the OP) person that joins a forum covered in notes explicitly stating that we will not facilitate the sourcing of drugs and immediately asks to meet fellow users in real life. As the other members have pointed out, this is not a dating or find a friend site so when someone makes threads like this it is crystal clear that the intent is not to find someone to go bowling with.

Lynn d - as you have not overtly used any language asking for drugs you have earned the benefit of a legitimate and widely held doubt, but please refrain from using the site to find drugs (as we know that is your real intention) or myself or another member will suspend your account, restricting your access to Bluelight.

Those folk who use a wide range of internet drug resources will no doubt have noticed the removal of many forums over the last 24 hours that were perceived to be associated with enabling folk to source drugs of EVERY kind (illegal, legal 'research chemicals' and everything in between). Although this was the case in many instances, the discussions often highlighted areas of high risk in relation to both health and finance - by identifying scammers and poisonous products, they did provide some secondary level of harm reduction but this was not even considered in their removal. The only reason Bluelight can stay above these puges and continue to operate on the clearnet is due to the no 'ifs' or 'but's' implementation of the Bluelight User Agreement. Yes, we discuss harmful and illegal behaviour and yes, we may inadvertently encourage drug use via the suggestive nature of some our content but drugs are a force of nature and their discussion online is still, more often than not, more balanced than the closed minded scenes folk are exposed to IRL as we try to provide a factual and balanced discussion and due to the anonymous and digital nature of the community peer presssure, which has always been a major factor in promoting high risk drug use in specific social circles is not an issue here, unless you are a moron and think that bragging about how fucked up you get in your bedroom is cool.

I'm a big boy hence I've just smoked a stone (hence the tl;dr post) in the living room. Gangsta!

Good luck

This post is fucking gold.