• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Which is better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotwiredjaxx

Greenlighter
Hey everyone. I?m new here but not new to the scene. My doctor recently changed me over to dialuded 4mgs from 15mgs Oxy. Which is better? I was told I can go back to the Oxy if I choose and they will up it to 4 a day rather then 3 a day. Was just curious what others think.

So far I think the Oxy is better. I?d do 30-60mgs here and there. The Oxy would get me livlely and full of energy. The D?s at 4mgs hasn?t done much at all. I?ve been on the Oxy?s for 3 years for back and knee pain. I?ve had 3 surgery?s on my knees and injections in my back. Thanks in advance!

Um I don't think we really do "which is better " threads, however, it generally takes ~7.5mg hydromorphone to roughly equal 20mg(range 15-30mg) oxycodone. If your taking then by mouth, I would say oxycodone 100%-it last longer, has a better BA%, and 15mg is simply more potent than 4mg hydromorphone (we are talking about double the morphine equivalency, unless you are one of the presumably rare people who get (0% BA% of a hydromorphone(dilaudid) dose. I'll leave this open a bit

Yeah these sorts of threads aren't allowed, I'm closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.