• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Yoyo- long time reader, first time poster

Phobium

Greenlighter
I've been stalking through this site for a while now, found through google on flashback topics. Deep salvia trips really stuck with me, it's been over 7 years since my first trip and only tripped 3-4 times after that one, all within the same year and haven't done it since then. The wheel, the cogs, 'entities' pulling material away like a movie set, the whole shibang.
After reading multiple reports from those who share eerily similar trips, it's somewhat comforting, but mostly concering that the entire trip was real and those dimensions exist. None of my trips were 'evil' or negative, besides feeling like Ive always been there and never left, it was all uplifting. I slowed down on smoking cannabis, and when I do, my highs make me feel the sensation of being pulled into a salvia trip, without the visuals, just vertigo and slight dizziness.
Anyway, that's why I'm here and I am glad I'm not alone.
After being high on a number of substances since the age of 16, I've never enjoyed being sober this much. I'm 25 now. (I still drink alcohol but not large amounts) Currently quitting cigarettes (again >_>) Sobriety is majestic, yet I assume that's from the planes Ive traveled through and the way Ive altered my thought process with drugs. Im comforted by those who say we can just learn to live with these ailments, I didn't realize there's nothing wrong with being slightly 'elevated' than your average John.

Cheers- ?

Welcome to Bluelight Phobium. Life is full of highs and lows...natural and induced. You are sure to meet a new friend or two here, no problem.