• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

No Energy!!

Nanneelix

Greenlighter
Hi all, hope everyone is great!! I'm on day 6 with no percs, which is awesome btw! But I have a question for those of you that have been down the withdrawal road before. I have never been in withdrawals, so I'm nervous about how bad it's gonna get. I get up in the morning and I feel wonderful, but by around 1 pm I'm just done like dinner. No Energy at all!! I am care giver for my wife who has Crohns disease, and MS. I also have a father in a nursing home that I take care of too. I have to be able to function! I get the shakes badly around then also. I have searched different forums and did not find anything about this. I'm using Gabapentin, tizanadine, I did use some loperimide in the first couple of days but not since, and i just bought dextromathphan capsules, but not sure how much to take off that. I'm feel I'm doing good so far, except for these things. My wife noticed the shakes today, and commented on it. I just told her I needed to eat, I think she bought it. As I have said before in other posts she does not know how bad my dependence is. Any help is appreciated from you all, Thanks???

Hey if you are day 6 you only have like one or two more days until you start feeling normal hang in there

Seems like the gabs is working then wears off your almost there hang on don't relapse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not even one it never works