• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Mixed Bag of WDs (Bupe, Vicodin, Kratom, Tramadol) Help!

Irishpup555

Greenlighter
So I was on Bupe for about 2 years. I got my taper down to under 1mg. I did fine for a couple of days but my anxiety disorder kicked in HARD. I have Clonodine and Nuerotin I switched over and did a Vicodin taper for 1.5 weeks super slow. Then I WD off into oblivion.

On my 7th day clean I did 2grams of kratom just to feel normal and have energy. However, it made me WAY higher and I was terrible for two days. I found a bottle of tramadol on that 2nd following day and took one thinking they are just very weak opiates. I?m back to feeling terrible the next day again. No sweats or anything crazy, but legs pain that won?t go away.

I?m now 3 weeks from Bupe. I?m 2 weeks away from Vicodin. 3 days from Kratom. 1 day from Tramadol. My body is so exhausted from feeling terrible and I have a work conference to attend in two days. Would tapering off a small bit of tramadol help me? I don?t know what to do anymore. I want this gone but I need to be able to not lose my job. Any help?

I'm moving this to Other Drugs... mods, sorry if it's not appropriate, but it definitely doesn't belong in Trip Reports.

TR -> OD

I would suggest a move to Sober Living section. Tons of helpful info on WD of all sorts.

What about a rapid bupe detox and taper? No kratom, vics or trams, just bupe... to at least get you through the conference and work commitements.