Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

How to get the most of of DHC Continus while having opiate tolerance

shamone

Bluelighter
Good morning people!!

I know it's been a while since I have posted - been busy af at work Past few months!

Now my quwsyion is - I have been given a few DHC's but they are ER. Now I have UTFSE, and found what I thought to be what was the best method to breaking the time release - it involved crushing tablets with bicarbonate / baking soda then tipping finely crushed powder into tepid water, give it a good stir and then adding lemon juice from concentrate (about 10 - 18 drops) which is meant to get rid of the few remaining white flakes that's are stuck together. This is meant to roughly beat 90% of the time release. Firstly, if anyone knows of something even better to beat the ER, I'm welcome to suggestions, but I tried it with one tablet, and the water was cloudy, but no white particles remained, so felt it worked pretty good!!

Now this may all be pointless - I have a tolerance to much stronger opiates (I smoke heroin a few times a week). So I was wondering, will I be able to get high at all from DHC even if I beat 100% of the time release?! And if so, what kind of dose are we talking about??

I know everyone's MMV, but there must be SOMEONE here who has tried to get a warm opiate glow from DHC whilst being a heroin user / have a high tolerance to stronger opiates?

Failing that - I KNOW one of you very knowledgable people will give me a likely yay or nay on whether this is a waste of time?

Thanks in advance - you guys always answer my questions so well!!

Shamone

Well, I'm not a pro or anything but I've been doing dhc for years and always got a nice effect from it. The moment I moved to harder stuff on a full time basis around 12 months ago DHC became worthless to me in terms of getting high. As did normal codeine and tramadol. Hell even Morphine now I have to take 400mg+ at a time to get a buzz orally.

They do however keep you well. The extended release are actually better for that because you don't need to keep redosing and can get on with your day. If you're addicted I'd save them for day to day use when you're not using but need to get stuff done. Otherwise take a tolerance break imo.

I can't speak for anyone who has a high tolerance to stronger opis but from what I understand breaking the time release on those things is as easy as crushing them up and bombing them in Rizla.