• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Drip- Silly question

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoingDrugsSometime

Greenlighter
Why am I not getting drips from cocaine like I did in the past. I'm getting some once in a while, but it used to be like 10 min after every line I get hit with a big, nasty drip. Right now I'm 3 or 4 big lines in and no drips. Some nights I won't get a single one after several big lines.
I know it's silly, I am just curious if anyone else has had this change or know why it might be.

Last edited by a moderator:
(moving to BDD) Try not doing such big lines. Also, don't inhale your coke real hard- just enough to get absorbed up in your nose.

T. is much more compassionate than myself, obviously. I was birthed in a pool of liquid Deuterium to two Gay, Stasi-Detective Fathers. It's nothing personal whatsoever, but we like to leave things that one might describe as an intellectual "knick knack", to the intellectualy, "mantle" of the forums. You can think about it and talk about it with your peers, but it's probably not important by any stretch to reach an immediate answer. Say Lah Vee?

Ouvert!

Je Suis la Jeunne Fille?

Le Chat Diabolique?

Ok, I didn't know this was only for important questions that need immediate answers. I thought this was open to any curiosity and that if people didn't want to answer then they could move on without calling people dumb. Thanks though.

Don't worry my friend. Being a "communicator" by profession, I'm constantly feeling the emotional limitations that are inevitably concerned with text. I might close something in a way that is taken to be "abrupt" or "negative", when in reality, it's just housekeeping. Especially new members. We understand that you don't get everything right away. No problem. Just pay attention, read the rules and you will learn as you go.

Case in point, no negativity here :) Just doing my thang!

Status
Not open for further replies.