• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

WEIRD EVIL Hallucinations on MDMA

Minimaltechnogirl

Greenlighter
Hi, sorry if this is in the wrong section I am new to this website. I?ve always been nosy and looked things up but never actually registered till now!

My hallucinations on MDMA (not always, only if I take more than usual) are damn right weird and creepy. Some (and only some) peoples faces turn evil like monsters/ Frankenstein?s / skulls! Peoples faces even turn pure white like they are wearing loads of white powder on there faces! What causes this, why are my hallucinations so creepy? Is this a sign of an under lying mental illness? I just don?t understand why I only see evil stuff. Like once I thought This girl was a real witch , her hair and skin was awful (in the hallucination) and then last night I saw a girl with loads of deep black heads and she looked evil, I double looked and it was just a normal guy stood there!?

Hi, sorry if this is in the wrong section I am new to this website. I?ve always been nosy and looked things up but never actually registered till now!

My hallucinations on MDMA (not always, only if I take more than usual) are damn right weird and creepy. Some (and only some) peoples faces turn evil like monsters/ Frankenstein?s / skulls! Peoples faces even turn pure white like they are wearing loads of white powder on there faces! What causes this, why are my hallucinations so creepy? Is this a sign of an under lying mental illness? I just don?t understand why I only see evil stuff. Like once I thought This girl was a real witch , her hair and skin was awful (in the hallucination) and then last night I saw a girl with loads of deep black heads and she looked evil, I double looked and it was just a normal guy stood there!?
This is normal. It usually happens when you have taken too much MDMA and is amplified by smoking weed. MDMA hallucinations are remarkably lifelike and are usually pretty dark and scary. Everything you mention I have seen before. I have gotten used to them and don't find them scary anymore but I can imagine someone that is not familiar with them to be scared by them. There is nothing wrong with you. However I would check that you are not taking too high doses as this is usually the cause. Or you could (like me) just be very sensitive to them. Don't worry you are fine

Yes, MDMA prolong the REM sleep and when you run out of dream stuff, it turns into nightmares.
Trazodone also does the same phenomena. It is a metabolite of trazodone called mCPP that is a powerful serotonin agonist and could give similar effect to MDMA sadly you are sleeping due the sedating effect of Trazodone and only get hallucinogenic experiences while REM stage of sleep. In France they sell Trazodone in Discos as MDMA!

I've never had these open eyed, or during the roll itself, but after the roll is long done and I go to sleep I go through some craaaazy lifelike closed-eye hallucinations in my head as my mind wanders trying to sleep. Rarely they become so vivid that I awake and snap out of it and have to restart trying to get to sleep. This seems pretty common talking to other people. For me they're never too frightening, but definitely realistic looking.

MDMA alters the way things look to me during the roll, but never in an extremely concrete way, things almost just have the look of being more beautiful, as if I'm perceiving them in a different way.

Although the most I've ever taken is ~120mg, and usually just 100mg. This is more than enough to knock me on my ass, and initially, has me praying that I don't get any higher than this!

I've never had these open eyed, or during the roll itself, but after the roll is long done and I go to sleep I go through some craaaazy lifelike closed-eye hallucinations in my head as my mind wanders trying to sleep. Rarely they become so vivid that I awake and snap out of it and have to restart trying to get to sleep. This seems pretty common talking to other people. For me they're never too frightening, but definitely realistic looking.

MDMA alters the way things look to me during the roll, but never in an extremely concrete way, things almost just have the look of being more beautiful, as if I'm perceiving them in a different way.

Although the most I've ever taken is ~120mg, and usually just 100mg. This is more than enough to knock me on my ass, and initially, has me praying that I don't get any higher than this!
Wow, most i've taken in 1 night was like 1g of mdma.
It was way too much

Wow, most i've taken in 1 night was like 1g of mdma.
It was way too much

This all hinges on the quality though. I notice in places where drugs are usually of lower quality (i.e. Australia), I notice more stories of people "totally racking a whole gram brah!". I'm fortunate enough to live in a part of the world where highly pure MDMA is readily available.

I have friends who have gone through 1g and more in a night, of very high quality MDMA, but they just have a huge tolerance or maybe enjoy blacking the fuck out from it. I've also always been highly sensitive to the stuff, I can hold my own with high doses of psychedelics but MDMA is a whole other beast. I shudder to think how high I'd be from taking 1g of pure MDMA, if I accidentally ingested this much I'd probably try to induce vomiting or if that doesn't work, I'd call 911 on myself to have my stomach pumped LOL.

This all hinges on the quality though. I notice in places where drugs are usually of lower quality (i.e. Australia), I notice more stories of people "totally racking a whole gram brah!". I'm fortunate enough to live in a part of the world where highly pure MDMA is readily available.

I have friends who have gone through 1g and more in a night, of very high quality MDMA, but they just have a huge tolerance or maybe enjoy blacking the fuck out from it. I've also always been highly sensitive to the stuff, I can hold my own with high doses of psychedelics but MDMA is a whole other beast. I shudder to think how high I'd be from taking 1g of pure MDMA, if I accidentally ingested this much I'd probably try to induce vomiting or if that doesn't work, I'd call 911 on myself to have my stomach pumped LOL.
They were xtc pills. Not mdma in pure form.

Dude, I had a very similar experience. My friend's face elongated and morphed into what looked like the devil. It has to do with the serotonergic system and REM sleep. You hallucinate like you are dreaming; it is VERY similar to hypnogogic hallucinations. It isn't a bad things as far as I know. I know many people who have had similar hallucinations and they are just fine.

Set and setting is very important for MDMA usage. On high doses, it can blur your vision and make you see crazy stuff. The substance sometimes makes you see the things you're thinking about, so don't think about ghosts (or spiders).

Mental illness? Not necessarily. Take a long break and see how you feel. If you're okay, you can go back to MDMA (low dose 1mg/kg of body mass).

Wow! Thank you so much everyone for your reply?s! I have only just got round to reading them all , I am so glad Im not going mad when I take mdma!!!

Are these open-eye visuals? I've only ever had closed-eye visuals on MDMA and they were abstract hallucinations. Nothing scary either which is odd because I'm an avid gore watcher and very nihilistic.

Hi

I usually have visions when I take MDMA. They are like a new "reality", they do not look like the hallucinations of the classic psychedelics where everything is chaos, distortion, fractals, etc ... with MDMA they are more realistic, like daydreaming. The visions of MDMA begin with subtlety, at first it is difficult to recognize them because they are "camouflaged" within reality, but when you start to recognize them they are an authentic brutality. Also, when you approach visions enough, they usually disappear.
I'm going to tell you one of many stories:

One night I took 500mg of MDMA witha friends and there was a substantial increase in visionary power. We also smoked a lot of grass, but the effect of the grass was not the same as always, on the contrary it made us hallucinate much more.
They say it's similar to mescaline in high doses, I have not tried mescaline, I can not contribute much about it.

We were in the forest, about 50 meters from a rave, up on a small hill surrounded by trees, this was in a mythical forest where we live.
I remember how a violet mist was created in the air, leaving me blind before the forest ... and suddenly the visions began to grow before me. At first I saw perfectly designed houses, with stairs, mold on the walls, people leaning on the balconies, it was amazing because the level of detail was HD, the windows, the wrinkles, the oxides of metals ... a real gem! When I approached, the mist reappeared and the whole vision vanished. Also I saw villages, castles, bridges ... a lot of medieval architecture. To my friends grew their hair, and their ears were filled with piercings, also their faces were other faces, very funny.

We had a very good group vision: We saw a white light in the background, as if bent over a tree, about 30 meters away, we thought it was the light of the Moon that entered through an empty space between the treetops. We decided to approach and kill the curiosity. That light we saw was a sheet hanging from a trunk, after it looked like a shower curtain, we had no doubt. About 15 meters away one of us realized that it was a boat lying down, that that light was not on a tree rather on the ground, and we all saw it that way. At 5 meters, the vision seemed to reconfigure and we could see that it was an old mattress, lying on the floor. It was amazing.
The skin of my friends was pure light, their faces were masks made of green phosphorus, like a carnival mask.
I also saw small goblins sitting on swings that went from one tree to another, it was incredible because they had lights that looked like candles, then I realized that those lights were the fruits of the trees that, as they were clearer, evoked light. Giant cobwebs were stitched around, as if huge spiders were sleeping in the forest. I remember that a friend started dancing and his limbs lengthened a lot, and his body was reduced to a pure miniature.

When I looked at the Rave, people seemed to dance on the water, as if floating in an inverted position, as if it were a reflection. Very rare. I think everything was based on a game of lights and forms.
When I looked at my own hands they looked like grotesque things, I could not understand, my hands looked like a maze of fingers stuck to my arm, and 5 fingers seemed much more to me. LOL.

At dawn, we decided to return to the Rave, which was at most 100 meters from where we had all these visions. On the way we could see bodies coming out from behind the bushes (which, by the way, grew) and from the trunks of the trees. When I wanted to focus on those beings, they disappeared.
One of my favorite visions happened during the day, in front of the DJ, about 5 meters from him more or less. If I squinted, the entire scene would be reconverted, I would no longer see the DJ with his record players and his vinyl records, I would see a chef cooking, stirring pots and chopping spices. It was amazing. Since then I have narrowed my eyelids every time I take MDMA/MDA/6-APB and many times I get these visions easily, although never like that day. 500mg is insane.

DocLad

Last edited: