• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Speed pills making me physically sick for days (nausea, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoffsteader

Bluelighter
I've run into a little bit of a problem with my previous speed use. Every time I would take any quantity of pills I would get severe nausea and start throwing up repeatedly. The nausea would last for days and I'd be completely bedridden. In the past, the pills would just irritate my stomach but as time passed they progressed to this extremely unpleasant experience.

I'm curious if anybody knows what the hell in pressed speed pills could make me this sick? Two people have told me there are random ingredients that could contribute to this, like caffeine. But this still doesn't explain why I used to be able to tolerate them and now I can't.

To be honest I'm probably better off without the speed, but I'm concerned about taking molly now in pressed pill form because it might contain whatever mysterious ingredient is making me sick. I tried some molly that was just in gel caps and it didn't make me sick, but pressed pills probably have some sort of different filler that I don't know much a bout.

The consensus seems to be that these pills contain meth...they're sold just like MDMA and have different logos.

Your best bet is buying a test kit to find out what's in your pills. We have no way to know so I have to close this, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.