Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Cocaine - Experienced - Coke user as of late

DoingDrugsSometime

Greenlighter
Coke usage etc
Ok, I couldn't figure out how to post in the right spot. Someone could also help with that. Lol. I did lots of coke and E and K amd probably other stuff when I was a teen and early 20's. I haven't done that stuff for a long time now (maybe 8 years or so) but I recently started snorting coke again. I realize it's an upper so it's gunna increase heart rate etc.. I've noticed that when I checked tonight after a whole bunch of it (about 1 gram, maybe 0.8 at least) and my pulse rate is just over 100 at about 105.. that seems pretty normal compared to how high I feel. The other things that is bugging me a little bit is that I feel my pulse in places I don't normally, such as on my nose.. it's not slight. It's heavy. So I signed up for this forum after reading some stuff on here. I'm just wondering what people think. Also, the amount I'm using is increasing. (Typical do my addictive personality) I started with just a couple bumps per night (only 9 or so days ago) and increased quickly to .5 per day. Now, tonight, (actually it's 7am now) I have done almost a gram. I read in google that a lethal dose averages at 1.2 g. So that makes me nervous. I imagine that the average is so low because some people have almost no tolerance and it drags down the statistic? Anyway... two more bits of info about me(since this is an intro thread) I got hooked on Oxys and was really badly addicted. Even though I was up to eating around 12-15 40mg neo Oxys per day at my worst, the only person who ever knew I was high was my wife. I rarely got the nods, held up conversations just fine(better than fine) and even my parents never knew (and still don't know) and my dad works with druggies all the time as a profession. (Maybe he just couldn't see it because of how much he trusts and respects me?). Anyway, I'm clean of that now for 3 months and I'll never eat another one. I know that I can't. I have quit here and there for 2-6 weeks at a time throughout the 2 years that I was using, and always went back because of the "just one night" idea. I recently had a friend that didn't know I was clean come give me an envelope full of perks as a gift because he knew I was down about my recent divorce. (3.5 months ago, that's what finally made me actually quit. My drug use [and her alcolism] was the main cause of ending a happy 15 year relationship) anywaaay, sorry, lol, I handed it right back to him I'd never eat any opiates of any kind ever again. Also, I am not staying on the coke. I'm getting right back into a horrible habit that makes me feel Like I shittier person (No offence to anyone, that's just me) it also makes my nostrils complete clogged for sleeping and I hate having to breathe through my mouth. The next day they are always clogged as well. It even causes me headaches while I'm high and my. One so numb and face and head so numb they hurt. Been taking Advil every night sometime before bed for headaches.
Thanks for reading
(If anyone reads this whole thing lol)
Multi-Quote This Message

DoingDrugsSometime said:
Today 07:37
Oh, I also am quitting because I'm always doing it by myself, in the bathroom at the bar, and then when I get home all night watching tv. Seems stupid to me, and I don't want other people knowing, as is the opposit with beer and weed, I have no problem with that being public. So I'm going to give myself one chance to allow a maximum of once per week and no more than a quarter gram. If I slip at all, I'm quoting cold turkey just like I did the Oxys.
Multi-Quote This Message

DoingDrugsSometime said:
Today 07:43
Shit, I'm going on and on, it's the coke high, lol, one more thing (at least) I remember as a kid/when I was younger that I always got mad drips. Like, every line is a big nasty drip. With this stuff/with my new experiences, I almost get none.. maybe one drop every several lines.. sometimes I'll only get 2 or 3 drips for a whole half gram worth of lines.... just something I noticed, didn't know if anyone knows why that could be.... probably just me over thinking nothing. It made me feel like instead of it draining to my stomach, it's getting stuck in my head. Lol hope not.

Jesus
8:45 am now
Couldn't stop doing bumps. I knew it was stupid. Well over a gram. Ow but I think under 1.5 I weighed the first 0.7 and then just started taking straight out the bag. I feel completely high, can't breath through my nose at all, and my heads not bugging me so much right now, but when I feel my forehead and top of my head I can tell it's hurting, I just can't feel it. My nose hurt as well, but I really think it's as pure as u can get without knowing a huge supplier. My nose never bleeds off of it except for the next day I'll blow a little out my nose. Then it stops right away, never drips blood. I bet tomorrow it might for the first time. My nose is completely clogged but also running.
I'm typing like crazy cuz I'm so high. I think I'll have to go cold turkey. I get addicted to things to easily. Hopefully no typos, typing so fast on my phone and not checking. Thanks a lot for reading all this, of anyone did. I really like this site. I'm brand new as if yeaterday/this morning, but I've often visited it and read as it comes up most of the time I type a drug question into google. The concept of this site is awesome. Beating able to talk to drug users anonymously and often is a weird thing. No one has responded to any of my threads yet, (and I'm posting in a bunch of them) because I want people to read this and talk to me. Of ya, if you read about my pulse rate, after the rest of the coke it went up to 112 bpm. I'm going to check again now as I have done a few more lines since I last checked. (I feel like an anorexic checking his/her weight.) I just want to know because I'm curious and I would call an ambulance if it was something stupid like 200 bpm. That's would be scary. Google says 100 bpm is high for an adult.
One sec ;-)
Checking now ;-)

Ok, it's 112 still.
But I feel so fuckin high. Probably the highest I've ever been off of coke alone. I didn't even smoke weed ueater day/today at all because the coke makes me want to smoke less. And last night was st Patrick's day. I would have normally drank like 12 beers, but I only had 5 because I was doing blow in the bathroom all night (and dancing/moshing like a fool to live bands) wow. I hope people enjoy reading this am doing don't think it's stupid. And I also hop admin doesn't have a problem with it.
Peace for now
I'll reply if I end up doing any more, but that would be a fucked up and pretty bad decision. I already was talking to myself like in my head like "this is stupid, what if you o.d, there's not even anyone here. Your family could find you dead beside a bag of coke and rolled up bills.." etc etc. So I know it has become a problem because I thought those things and more and just kept sniffing and sniffing. Then again, I know I have a pretty good tolerance for all frogs other than psychedelics... (those totally fuck me up. Even a 0.5g of mush makes me have bad thoughts) Wait, is E a psychedelic? It makes sense that it is, but I always did E and had fun. Mush makes me paranoid and sad and (I just had to stop typing to rub my skull. It hurts now. Feels like someone is pumping full of more and more pressure and it's gunna explode. Nose hurts a lot too) anyway, mush makes me feel paranoid, scared and maybe even sad. Dang, writing while so high is crazy and satisfying. I wish I could show my friends/ family but I hide all my drug use when I'm using.
I reply soon for update on how I feel . My nose has never been this stuffed and I've never had this type of headache before. I'm still enjoying the high because it's so intense, but a lot of pain and discomfort. My throat is getting really dry because I never usually breath through my mouth. ( and yes, I drank water all night at the bar and I'm on my second bottle since I got home at 3 am) a DD service drive me home like always when I'm ficked or even buzzed, so no worries.
I can't breath in or out of my nose even if I try blowing rally hard. My ears pop and my eyes shoot out water. Well, tears I guess. And even though I can't even blow out or breathe in, I'm having to stop typing every 5 min to rub snot out of my nose because otherwise it'll drip down my face.
Jesus. Typing fast and thinking even faster. I bet part or all of the Reason my head is killing so bad (it's like a migraine now, but I'm handling it because if the trip (I would never usually say trip for coke, I use that for psychedelics and shit) but ya, the high is making all this pain and discomfort bareable. I hope I fall asleep before the pain really hurts.

Shit , I didn't finish my thought just above. I think the reason my head hurt so much is because of the excessive blowing and sniffing all night more than the coke itself. I bet if I just blew in and out all night like I did last night/today even wothout coke if get a headache. ( right now my vision is going blurry [dont worry, it's from all the water : years building up in my eyes and I'm not blinking them out] it's not blurry from brain damage or o.d. {at least I don't expect to o.d at this point, I mean my last line was like 20 min ago.} <does anybody know how long/late after your last line the o.d can kick in> Sheesh!! I'm too fixkes for my own good,)
I'd be embarrassed for any family or friends to see me like this. Eyes red, can't head spinning, I'd be chatting unconteaolabky in a way that would get unbearable annoying. (Some of you might be thinking that about this thread, BUT THEN WHY STILL BE READING) lmao
You could stop anytime. I would be entertained if I were you.

Another thing, I feel almost like I'm forgetting to breath for like 20 seconds at a time so
Stones and then I breath heavily to catch up. I'm not trying to obviously (more years running down my face right now and I'm not crying, just leaking)
Does anyone else get this forget to breath thing? Sounds pretty dumb to me.

Anyway, I'm gunna walk around my house for a minute because I've barely moved all this time since 3 am.
I'll type back soon.
I hope I get my first responses sooner than later. I'd like to chat before o hi to bed because, like I said, I have no one to cut to that I know... I keep this shot secret from all people.

Thanks a lot guys and gals. (Snot dropping again and again. And years coming down face pretty constantly... this is an eye opener. Time to ducking stop. I think I'll go cold turkey. I've only been ising for 9 days or so after all. I went cold turkey after a 200 dollar per day oxy habit and people didn't barely notice. I said I had the flu but didn't get dope sick barely at all. I did however not eat barely anything for 2 weeks and lost at least 15 maybe 20 lbs. so that's crazy I guess. But soooooo much better than anyone else I've ever heard of getting off that junk. (More years, more snot, mores pain in my nose and head and skull currently)

Wow, even when I was a kid doing huge ass lines of blow, I never got this ducked up. Probably a lot shittier of blow back then for sure. But I got great ass E, that's for sure. Orange omegas consistently. I was. Told back then that one of the main ingredient in that particular E was heroin. Could have been kid to, never know. I was getting it from a red line (H.A) connection that I had. He's long dead now. Well, I hope that didn't break the rule about not posting about connections. It was 11 through 15 years ago and I didn't mention names or cities and he's dead.

LOL FML

You guys probably think I'm a crazy weirdo. Truth is I talk all the time even when not on drugs. Especially after a few beer. I'll tell a stranger or a friend all about my divorce and ex wife and her eventually cheating and all that craziness like it's nothing. I just talk too much (as you am plainly see) I've been told by one guy that I need to remember other people have a voice and I have ears. But I told someone else about that and they said "no, you have good stories and speak well, I like listening.

Sorry, got off track for a second. I'm sure the admin only want frog talk and not life stories??
Or is posting about what you think while tripping allowed. Cuz that'd be cool.

I've tried to stop typing like 4 times and keep going. I'm going to stop now because I'm so blurry and painful and want to walk around to try to clear my head. Maybe have some juice. I'm lucky, yesterday I had a sub for a breaky/lunch and the. Because I knew I was getting fucked up for st Patrick's day I went to the keg and had a huge awesome steak dinner. So that's better for. Y body than eatinike shit/nothing before a night/morning/day like this.....

Duck, gotta stop typing (more tears, more snot, more pain and discomfort)

Bye guys and gals, (again) thank you so much for reading. I'm sure I'll get some unfriendly responses, but if some of you his are like me / people I've met at the bar. (Which is friendly, honest and talkative/rwdybto hear a good story) then I'm sure I'll get some nice posts too.

I'll check back soon and hopefully respond to people. Like I mean I'm gunna check every 5 minutes until I can sleep. (Which I'm sure won't be for hours)
I'm still I really High and haven't done a line in like 40 mins.... and don't worry, I couldn't do ANYMORE coke even if I wanted too. I'd have to hoop it and I've never done that with anything my whole life (kind of wanted to with some good afghani goldseal, but could never bring myself to) my nose is soooo incredible clogged (and will be for hours and hours) that I can't sniff any more even if I try really hard. (Oh my god, just blew my nose a tiny bit and my tears and headache is crazy.)

There I went again, typing so much when I'm trying to say by and go for a walk (in my house, neighbours are up now and I won't go outside until after I sleep this fucking craziness off)

Bye for real this time (I hope)
Yup, bye for real. ;-) lol

substancecode_cocaine
substancecode_stimulants
explevel_experienced
roacode_nasal
exptype_positive

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry that posted twice.
I haven't even gone for my walk around the house yet. It took me like 10 min just to copy the second part of my thread because I want to post it to the first part on all the other forums I posted it too. (Man, blowing my nose (barely, just little squeaks, and snot and years and dry throats and pain and discomfort anew inteadiying even more. Lucky I'm still really high and that counters it a bit, but not happy with myself for going this deep. I wonder how much the biggest toleranced person could sniff in one sitting. I bet some crazy mutha fucka could do like over an 8 ball in 2-3 hours or something crazy (snot keeps dropping!!!) I thought since I'm getting g little squeaks when I blow my nose I'd be a e to breathe through it's that same tiny amount, but no, it's frostily clogged in a weirder way than it ever has been, even at my sickest.

Ps- I know this was ridiculously long. I have gone back to copy and paste things and it even longer than I originally thought it was. But I hope some people like reading it and will respond.
I never knew how weird it would be swallowing water with absolutely no air being able to go through my nose. Every swallow is making my ears pop weirdly and my nose AND EYES feel weird crazy pressure. Ugh
I'm such a bum. ;-)

Please read and respond if you have the HOUR it takes to read all of this MUMBO JUMBO.

My grade 12 university level English teacher said out of all the students she has had that year and for quite a while back, that I should be an author.
Lmao
She didn't mean this.
Bahahah

Thanks again folks.
Bye for now

I was really hoping people would read and respond to my thread. But I take no offence and completely understand. I've never seen a rant/post this long on this website, people probably started reading it and then scrolled down to see how long it was and then kept scolding because it is soooo long. Lol. Then they were like "peace thread, I'm not reading you!"

Anyways, just in case someone, anyone ends up reading it because they are bored or interested, I thought I might as well put in at least one update. If I read all that then I'd wanna know what happened next. Lmao.

So, I slept from about noon until 6pm after that crazy night. (Definitely haven't had a night where I was that fucked on chemical drugs since my teens. And back then it was E as I said earlier) I wasn't successful in quitting cold turkey as I said I would. Surprise surprise. It's 5 am now and I just took my last line. (Which, by the way, have graduated up to what some might call "huge rails") jeeze. I did, however, control it a bit. I have more coke and put it away for the night(well, morning now) I did about a half gram from about 11 or 11:30 pm - 5 am. I don't work today so I could keep going, but I didn't end up enjoying my high last night as you remember of u did in fact read that ridiculously long post above. So, I am enjoying it now but still not happy with myself. Again, I did all the coke sitting on my couch alone watching tv, like an addict. It could be a little difficult to quit because for some reason my body never shows the signs of drug use like other people. I never grind my teethe or even move my jaw around at all. My pupils don't get huge, only slightly larger. People just don't notice I'm high, as it was with when I was hooked on oxys. (Never nodded or showed signs with those either as I said in my long, coke filed post above)
Anyway, I don't want to make this like last night, so I'll just touch on two things quick. I can't get drips. It's so fucked. I use to get one after every line. Now, the lines are bigger and I did like fucking 15 of them and I didn't get a single drip. At times I could taste The displeasureable taste of the coke in my throat, but nothing like a drip. I even tried to get them, snorting back enough that snot went back there, but no drip flavour. Any way, it's. Itching but it weirds me out because it makes me think all that coke is getting jammed up in my face somewhere and maybe it could do worse damage than if it dropped to my stomach.

Another thing, o felt my pulse heavily in my nose yesterday (just both sides of my nose on the outside when I touched it with my hand) and today, for the first thine, I have what feels like a twitch in my left check. Just up on the cheek bone. It doesn't surprise me that an upper/stimulate would do this. Even coffee can. It's just the first time and it's relentless and it feels weird and annoying. And it's just another one of a million reasons to stop snorting coke.

K, last thing (fuck, it turned into a long rant again [i need to start a blog, even if no one reads it, I obviously like to vent)

I haves upped my usage to a shirty amount very quickly. Just like I did with oxys when I got hooked on those shitty things. Only about 10 days ago I did my first bump in years. One bump that night. The next it was 2 or 3. (Both times in a bathroom bar secretly while my friends had no idea) The third night, not only did I do a few bumps at the bar (probably at least 4 or 5) but I did I bigger line when I got home to sit back and watch extra episodes of New Girl on Netflix. (Don't judge, its fucking hilarious) any way, long story short (haha, nothing I talk about is short) I have done more and more every day until I did a half gram per day about 4 days in a row, and the.mn last night when crazy with about 1.5 g. So, I'm just venting on shit because I know, like the oxys (I still greatly like that High over coke, it makes you feel perfect and great and then you sleep like a baby, [and I say that it's the best feeling in the world knowing I'll never experience it again) so, like the oxys, I will quit this cold turkey. I will give myself a short grace period, and I will update this if not for some reader, for myself.

Thanks if anyone is reading. Bye

Can I just give you a little word of advice?

I'm interested in what you have to say, but I seriously can't read so many words without any gaps
I need more paragraphs!

Maybe proofread when you're straight & delete anything irrelevant to the report, add some gaps & people (me anyway) may be more likely to read & comment
(I know there are a few gaps, but not enough for me)

Obviously, this is just my opinion & I'm not speaking for anyone else, & if I was tweaky, I'd probably be hanging off every word, but I'm not
Welcome to Bluelight & good luck

Nah doesn't really apply to reading tweaked, just typing. Hope you're successful when you're ready to quit again mate.

Hey, thank you both for responding. Even if you only read a bit. I am usually well written, and at school or in a different mind setting I'm sure I would have used more if a proper writing format. But obviously I was typing a million words per minute and barely proof reading. Thy being said, I did reread when I was straight and was happy with my grammar, spelling, content (although a little jumbled and some broken/unfinished/imperfect thoughts and structure) I figure it was half decent.

I do realize that it's a lot for anyone to read though. I was just hoping that some people who were bored would give it a chance and end up liking my stories and questions and want to converse a little or even just respond once like you guys did. Thanks again.

Also, back on the subject of doing an innaproriate amount of coke at inappropriate times, I went back for one last line just 10 minutes any which quickly turned into 2 last lines. So I know, so solidly, just like I did at the end of last nights over doing it, that this is totally wrong for me.

I have an addictive personality and I'm so proud to be clean from oxys. I thought the coke could be once in a while at the bar for fun and energy and dancing. I was wrong as I should have known I would be. I guess I'm just an "all or nothing" kind of guy. Which sucks. I wish I could do it for fun once in a while.

I'll touch back soon (probably sooner than later) with an update, just in case anyone out there in the world is bored enough or untreated enough to want to know.

One funny thing that has come out of this is that I realize how cathartic it is to release an explosion of my thoughts, feelings and even questions into a forum. I want to find another dorum that would be suited for my every day thoughts, etc. Hopefully I find somewhere that people enjoy reading my rambling. I also want to start writing and maybe one daybhabe some type of book or something like that. (Knowing that the likelyhood of publishing is only slightly better than a hockey player making it to the NHL) lol I might even sign up for some classes at the local college/university for writing. That's what my teachers said I should do and I always wanted to be a writer in some capacity.

Anyways, hopefully I'll see your guys replay again sometime. Bye.

Ok, I just learned that there is an option to "add friend" when I clicked on your guys' profiles. I have no idea what that would infer or lead to. I figure maybe just seeing each other's posts more often than if we weren't "friends" on here.

Anyway, I hope to keep learning about this site and posting. I only signed up 2 days ago, but often over the years when I had a question for google about drugs, this websit popped up and I read some threads, as well as fact chocking things that I learned on here on other websites.

I never read anyone who rambles on like me, but there's a first time for everything. Lol, as long as I'm not breaking any rules I guess.

If you have any tips about the friends thing or my profile or anything else, please feel free to share them with me. I noticed you guys had a little extra info on your profile, such as made up locations, etc. I never saw a apitvto add those things so I'm about to check around and see where I add those points.

But again. Lmao.

You should see some of my earliest posts man, I was just coming off a heavy meth habit when I joined.

U would try to look them up, but I read that they get deleted after 6 months. Unless thy were from less than 6 months ago...

Are you clean now? Do you use any drugs or alcohol?

I just want to get back to beer and pot. I consider that sober as a nun and happy to be there. I haven't even drank hard liquor for years. Make me sick and act a little stupid, just like anyone too drunk.

One good thing is I have never blacked out my whole life. Maybe I just never drank enough.. most I ever drank in one night was probably 2 mickeys of hard liquor plus a few beer funnels.. I could never even stomach more than that even when I drank often.

Now that I'm on beer only, I never get so drink that I act a fool and I never have 24 hour hangovers like with liquor.. I drink anywhere from 4 beers if it's easy going to like 12-15 if I'm out all hours of the night and drinking until 4am or whatever... and even the. I just sleep it off pretty quickly and act fine.

I could type more but I'll wait to see if you respond.

I ended up doing more and more and haven't slept yet..

I'll tell ya about the story if you reply :)

Bye

Just read this, and describing what you're thinking is the most interesting part of trip reports, IMO. :) So certainly allowed, even encouraged. You mentioned that you wondered if it was allowed towards the end of the report.

Also, posts don't ever get deleted, well, like 10 years ago we had a purge of old stuff to save server space. Some forums only show threads from the last 6 months though but if you change that you can see any posts from whenever.

How's it goin man, been busy/tweaked lately, just realized I never answered you back.

I only ever got drips the first couple times, then it was always just a stuffed up nosed like you said. I noticed you seemed concerned about doing too much at once; I've personally done 1-2 grams a night between myself and a friend and it wasn't too uncomfortable. Definately been wide awake at like 6 in the morning though, just staring at the wall, mind racing. Not really sure what can be done about that, maybe a few drinks at the end of the night :| Anyways, you probably know if its a problem or not, hope things are okay for you

No worries.
So what have you been tweaked on?
And I was curious about a couple questions about your meth use, if you care to share.

Been tweaked on a bit of meth and some good coke.

Ask away, within reason of course.

Hey. Thanks for responding. I appreciate that. I had a couple nights that were too much for me. Either my coke was stronger than or my tolerance is lower; either way, I went too far for my own comfort. I did about 1.5 g the one night, started at the bar, but over a gram of it was at home between like 3am-9am.. couldn't try to fall asleep until well after noon. My nose was so bad the next day that it's the only day I've taken off in about 12 or 13 days. The day following my day off I did easily a gram and it was almost just as bad. Both times I ended up uncomfortable, paranoid, and just not enjoying the experience by the end of it at all. Since then I haven't gone over a .5 of a g. So it's been only slightly better but still bugs me that I got onto this habit. So I plan on quitting.. just like a tying tooth, I want to do a few more nights before I hack it. I will be happier and slightly proud feeling when I'm back to beer and pot and I'll try not to fall back into these habits. Thanks again. Bye

Yeah I limit my coke use pretty heavily since I started using again. Used to use God knows how much in a day.