• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Cocaine - Experienced - Coke user as of late

When you say you use meth, you mean crystal meth, like glass, like breaking bad lol?
Because I don't know the different forms of it, or how methamphetamine is different from crystal meth, etc... I've been told that coke gets cut with meth, but it would be different than glass/crystal meth.. so I'm curious about that .. also, how do you use? Smoke,snort,inject? How does it even make you feel? Like what is the high like? Is it comparable to anything else?

32zuue8.jpg

Yeah it's crystal, sometimes you get it as more of a powder, similar to coke. I've just been snorting it lately, because I don't have a pipe atm, nor the will to make one, and I'm not trying to get back into shooting.

The different roa's produce slightly different highs. For me it's like your fight or flight mode is stuck on fight and kicked into overdrive. Very stimulating.

Last edited:
Hello, newer member here. Like someone else said this thread was a lot too read with not a lot of gaps between so i skipped a lot of it. What you said at the start though, about it only taking 1.2 g's too overdose, this comes from blow that is 80-90% pure. Which really lets be honest, not a lot of people are getting lol. If you get yours off the street, and dont wash it its probably around 30-60%

That being said though, I use too rail an 8ball a night for months straight and I am still alive. When you are on this drug or any stim at that, the last thing you want too do is start questioning if you done too much. You will throw yourself into a spiral of panic, and anxiety attacks.

Thanks...
Unfortunately, I've increased to about 2 grams per day on heavy days and at least 1 gram per day other than that... there has been about 3 days that I've gone without in the past 35-40 days...

I am still alive as well, but I am worse for ware.. lost weight, spots in my face that are noticeable sunken in a bit, dark circles around my eyes like a raccoon....

If I look like this after less than 1 1/2 months, I couldn't bare to see what I look like after longer.. or using an entire half quarter nightly ... Not that I'm judging by any means.. I mean, of course not, I imagine this site is for many things, passing judgment but being one of its purposes...

Any way, I am hopeful that tonight is my last night of using. I have a .45 which is plenty lower than usual, and I've cut off ties with my supply because I haven't been able to exercise enough self control on my own.

I'll text back here to say if I succeed or not.

It gets rough with daily use, I looked like a terminal cancer patient when I got off coke. Hope you're successful man.

Any way, I am hopeful that tonight is my last night of using. I have a .45 which is plenty lower than usual, and I've cut off ties with my supply because I haven't been able to exercise enough self control on my own.

I'll text back here to say if I succeed or not.

Man I've said this so many times back in my opiate days... you have to say "this IS my last night" and then burn your contacts. Good luck man, stims especially are really bad to abuse because they hurt your heart, especially coke.

This is a great thread, thanks for starting it. i love to hear people's stories. I can't do coke because I instantly start shooting it and tear up my arms really badly. You asked what meth is like. It is like a slightly different more sexual longer lasting and better high. But more addictive than coke, believe it or not. But not as compulsive because it last a lot longer, unless u smoke it, during which u will fiend hard. I'm talkative myself tonight because I took tianeptine for the first time. Motor mouthin'!

Dude sometimes I imagine what it would be like if we were best friends. I'd spend every moment with you waiting for you to stop talking so I could say my epiphany, which is more important lol. This tianeptine is pretty good! Feel like I'm having a straight up conversation. Ok, I'm gonna hang up now, good night!

Yeah, you probably shouldn't do a gram of anything a day except for gabapentin, not good for you. Ask David Bowie on Station to Station. It's not the side effects of the tianeptine, I'm thinking that it must be love. Think I'll go on twitter now!

Last edited:
Reading this as I am getting ready to do another line. I was on it pretty bad at the beginning of last year and then I cut off my only supplier. Now I have a new job, and my boss likes to do coke lol

I have done it twice now since being there. About .5 the first time and a little over a gram this time. I know it's not a good thing but I keep telling myself that it's not too bad as long as I don't feign afterwards.

I have to drink and take a few sleeping pills to come down. And my husband doesn't like to do it anymore, especially since the last time we did it together the come down was so hard. So I'm doing it by myself tonight and cleaning up the house a little bit. I enjoyed reading this thread, because I too can sit here and type all night haha

I have 3 maybe 4 lines left before I'm out. I honestly hate that I'm doing it in the first place since my mom is a continous crack addict. But my baby has everything she needs and then some, and we didn't spend the last of our money on it, so I figure why not?

Wonder if I will get any responses. Also to the guy that started the thread, have you come off of it yet? How are you doing if you're still on it?