• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Smoking Oxycodone - My first attempt and experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCranberrySawUs

Greenlighter
Hello everyone,

I want to share the experience of my first attempt at smoking Oxycodone.

I crushed a 10mg Oxy, it's pink with NP and two tiny scores on one side, with a 12 on the other. I won't mention the generic brand here.

I dipped a Cigarillo into the powder and lit it taking in one fairly large inhalation and held that briefly. Almost immediately I felt the rush. I had already consumed 12 of these pills at various times throughout the day.
by the time I decided to try smoking them, it was after 2am in the morning. I find that the high is terribly brief but is strong enough to justify further evaluation of this ROA in the future.

Best wishes,
The Cranberry Saw Us

... That is not how one would “smoke” oxycodone, and even doing it properly is pretty much a waste; you can get over 70% BA from snorting “, and although by mouth is variable (like 35-90%?) using inhibitors you can get that 80% figure, so smoking it is pointless, would require vape, and is just plain silly

Though congratulations, for being high enough to think you could cigarillo Oxycodone?

Lorne, I have a question. If I crushed a few of my Oxy IR 15 mg tabs with a small amount of water and dipped my cigarette in it and let it dry, would I be able to feel it when I smoke the cigarette?

I'm asking because I have been on the exact same medicines for 7 to 8 years now and there are days when I wish my pain medicine would work faster or work better so I've been searching for ways to make my medicine work. I cannot ask my doctor to increase my meds because he is already pretty generous considering the way most pain management doctors prescribe. He gives me 30 mg of methadone a day, 75 mg of Oxy IR a day, 40 mg of Norco a day, 1.5 mg of Klonopin and 600 mg of gralise after I eat at night.

I've seen other posters do this, but with other opiates. I've used my klonopin and oxyIR under my tongue before but it didn't change much.

Anyone know? I don't want to burn my lungs if this doesn't work.

No, you cannot smoke oxycodone like that

Intranasal would provide much more rapid pain relief, and probably a higher Cmax-you have Roxie’s, so this is good

Don’t plug them; with oxycodone, it has a delayed onset, and lower Cmax, although it does have a longer duration of action(it basically is trading off, taking upwards of 3 hours to peak, though lasting several hours)

Have you thought of using inhibitors? Very basic inhibitors can easily enchance methadone, and maximize oxycodone oral BA%; (average 50-70% for oxy, this can be pushed upwards of 80%) and with methadone, you can absorb over 90% of a dose, and slow down elimination, ultimately increasing plasma levels. Note that even an increase in urinary PH increases methadone T1/2; however taking inhibitors for a couple of days can yield an effect akin to a dose increase, and better duration. Also, methadone 10mg 3X per day is pointless; at least take 15mg twice per day or even a split dose

Cimetidine in RX doses, and of course, grapefruits juice are typically easily accessible and very effective- start with a sub therapeutic tester dose of Cimetidine, and then, 800mg Cimetidine and a liter of pure grapefruit juice if you can handle it, and then 400-800ng Cimetidine and ~20oz of grapefruit juice, once or twice a day for a couple days. These are some useful ideas, along with attempting to snort the oxy if you never have; smoking oxy on a cigarette will NOT work-post back if needed, and Good Luck

Thank you for the reply. I've never messed around with my medicine too much but would put it under my tongue when desperate. I didn't want to get large doses of grapefruit juice because unfortunately for me all citrus juices tear up my stomach.

What is wrong with my Methadone script? Is 30 mgs a day not enough to work for You? It helps me tremendously. I may have missed why you thought 15mgs twice a day was better.

I haven't tried snorting them. I guess you can snort oxy or klonopin but not the methadone? I would never snort the Norco for obvious reasons.

I meant, if you took 10mg 3X per day, to try 15mg 2x per day

You can snort methadone, technically, though wouldn?t recommend it-rectal is a viable alternative, though in the end, I think inhibitors with P.O. administration is best . Yeah, you get pretty good meds in the modern age, that?s 3 opioids! Inhibitors help hydrocodone too, to what extent?

Anyway I am gonna close this since you can?t smoke oxycodone in the way suggested, PM of disagree with my decision or any other problems

Good luck with pain issues to above poster - Oh don?t snort Klonopin, just take it by mouth please-snorting has poor BA%, and half of it?s the drip, they studied it- Have a good one

You cannot smoke oxy in the way describes-however it can be smoked, even it is silly and time consuming

People need to go on about these things, and hey, people might want to experiment with they?re opioids in other ways

Who am I too stop it?

Continue away as if I were never here

Chronic, be wary that snorting methadone works but it hurts like hell. I'd stick to eating the irs and snorting them if I were you.

Only way I've heard of people smoking pills is on foil, but you're getting a lung full of binder with pharms fwiw

How efficient would vaporizing oxy freebase with a little caffeine added to it, in a glass oiler pipe be? only out of curiosity.

I could sacrifice say 50mg for the purpose if it might be interesting, or add to say, an IM morphine high already going.

^ Why not just IM the oxy? It hits faster than morphine

Wait, you have freebase? Well I don't have a figure, however it would? work, though I don't think it worth the experiment when oxy had a pretty good BA% by multiple routes-I always injected oxy, if not oral or snorting are both effective, but you know that Tgen again, oral BA% averages like 50-70%, so vaping would be a fast way, Still don't find it efficient- it simply isn't worth it, IMO, but with a base it is at least feasible-how are you measuring it? I vguess oxy isn't ultra-potent or anything, still

I would have thought injecting pills would be too risky with the binders etc and IM especially not recommended but have not done it, just chewed the fuckers up and worked a treat.

Can you explain the best way to IV, IM and smoke these pills?

Im a tad curious.

Have only ever IV pingers and used a micron filter, was good shit but a 20 min wait saved doing it that way meant a lot wasted and didnt last as long.

Oxycodone gets double potency when injected, and of course a rapid onset-the risk(s) are up to a person, however he did mention freebase oxycodone

Are you asking me Zephyr? Because the OP's are, well screw them, and they're abuse deterrence-other wise it's like injecting anything else, although water solubility has to be taken into account, so if you just have a massive tolerance you will need a 3ml syringe-actually that is also useful, say, if stuck injecting like 10 Roxie 5mg, all the water needed

^ Yeah man.

I just gey oxys once in a while and chew them and happy with that.

I havent injected thrm and have a thing about IM. Its been talked about here before, SKL posted about it but honestly cant remember what the details were but that was the oerils of skin popping heroin.

Skin popping heroin is better than sq or im administration of pills, however it can be done with pills- though if you go that route, you may as well IV-and that is probably the only time I would recommend IV administration, if you are gonna skin pop, pr inject a couple roxies into your muscle-

To inject, reduce your normal dose the first time, it is more potent after all. Oh, and T1/2 is unaffected.

high potency tablets are of course Ideal-Roxie 30ms are popular, though the 15mg, or the less common 20mg work just fine
Unless your tolerance is low would avoid injecting 5mg Roxie's (or wtf ever they are called in your region) unless you have like a 3ml bad or a 5ml syringe, something like that. And again, CR tablets these days should pretty much b avoided, they can't be injected simply with a bit of water in a shot glass, the way others do. Onset is almost immediate, fairly good rush, low histamine release , and rapid peak.
I am failing to mention the health risks associated with it-you should really micron filter anything you inject, and try to avoid it

Certainky micron filter if you attempt to IM; you don't want binders in your muscle. IM adminstration will simply improve BA%, and have a more rapid(though variable) onset; it's like 80-90% BA, and probably peaks about 29 minutes or so later(again, variable) There are a couple of muscles ideal for an IM injection

Vaping pills is a waste of time- You may as well shoot up if you are that determined

This isn't encouraging injection, simply giving information about the practice

I will never stick a needle in me so IM is out. I've never snorted methadone because it works great on it's own and it just seemed weird... same with klonopin.

I guess my oxys IRs are the only ones I was considering using in other ways or figuring a way to increase BA. My Norco is fine on it's own and I don't feel like doing CWE in order to get larger doses of hydrocodone.

I will keep reading up on it but I fear if I take large doses of hydrocodone I'll run out of pills early every month. Not a good thought.

Thank you for the suggestion on taking 15mgs of Methadone twice a day instead of 10 mgs 3 times a day. I'll try that for the next week to 10 days to see how different it makes my pain levels feel.

All in all it has been an interesting discussion. I'm beginning to think I should stop trying to feel my medicine since it's been many years since Ive felt them.
Other than changing up my Methadone schedule I think I'll take my meds like I'm supposed to, and consider what I can do with my oxys if I hit a bad pain day. Read read read...

And yes, I know everyday how lucky I am to have such a great doctor. Believe it or not but up until one year ago I was getting twice as many narcotics as I get now and twice as much klonopin. Because of the new federal regulations all of my medicines have been cut in half but I'm still getting three or four times as much medicine as most people in pain management.

Just reminded me funny story going back nearly ten years I put some of those tiny pure white prescription only tablets in a spliff without even crushing them NEVER AGAIN

Yeah, BID dosing is preferred with methadone- Yiubcould even take 20mg when you wake up??' And 10mg PMA tad jealhls of your. Script?';) Inhibitors are worth it to improve abalgesiae, particularly with netgadobe,,' and tibsmmm slightly less witg oxycodone, although it can increase potency 1,.5

First, Lorne, you shouldn't be suggesting IV or IM to someone who has no plans on using needles in the first place. Second, it doesn't double potency injected it increases the bioavailability to 100 percent as it goes directly into the bloodstream.

Anyway I am gonna close this since you can?t smoke oxycodone in the way suggested, PM of disagree with my decision or any other problems

Cranberry, if you wish for us to re-open this you can message me. Dipping oxycodone powder in a cigar or cigarette wouldn't be a good method of smoking. Actually, smoking pills would be the least effective ROA. It's likely that you felt a buzz from all the pills you already took during that long day. Either that or inhaling the cigarillo itself will make a person dizzy and give you a head rush.

Status
Not open for further replies.