• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Is H quality decent in 2018?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gen. Savage

Greenlighter
I really like opiates and I have shot up heroin before and sniffed it. I have also smoked fent, chewed fent patches, injected oxy, dilauded, etc.

My question is...Is whats being passed as H just Fent now? I had a buddy die back in August of '17 of what I assume was an overdose. I am planning to make a pilgrimage up to Kensington PA and maybe Seattle WA just to score some fire H. Is there still good H out there? Is it to be trusted?

Probably just goes by state, but if you aren't in a very populous state, or one that doesnt have a lot of crime or cartel activity etc, then the quality of heroin thwre is gonna be worse there than it would be in maybe California or Texas. Personally, the heroin in Nevada is such terrible quality, if you don't find the right person you will more often than not buy completely bunk H, looks and taste and acts exactly like real black tar heroin, but you can do as much as you want and you won't feel any different. This is in las vegas Nevada.

I would much much much rather buy opioid pills that I can look at and guarantee with 100% accuracy that youre buying what you think you are. I wish it was easy to find stuff with fentanyl here, instead of continuously buying bunk stuff and moving on to the next Joe sxhmoe selling heroin. The dealers selling this stuff will even sit there and smoke/shoot it with you act like they're getting high, and who knows maybe they really don't know their stuff is bunk. But I have personally shot up 1/4th of a gram and them another 1/4th an hour latwr after feeling nothing, and at the end of it all I feel no different than before. Should be clear signs to see if its real too, you should be itchy, warm, nodding, qnd most importantly, that feeling that everything is gonna be okay. If I smoke 1/2 a gram, and haven't even built a huge tolerance too em yet, and I don't feel any different, than its bunk.

If you shoot up anything above a dime bag and cant feel any different, its also bunk. Plain and simple. People try and convince me that its just cut to s***, naw man that's bunk, there's no reason I should do a gram in one day and never really feel any different than I did when I woke up. And even if you don't get bunk, you're probably getting very very weak unpotent trash usually. But youre lucky to even get that. Youd think because of how its known and the close distance to the Mexico border, and people apparently having tons of drugs consumed in this town, that youd be able to find really top quality stuff very easily, but las Vegas isn't that way at all. Unless you find a golden rarity, you'll probably get extremely cut drugs if you're lucky, especially heroin.

Which is bullshit, cuz its really really easy to get some pretty strong ass meth or cocaine. I barely bought any heroin anywhere else ive lived, but I do remember I did h once in salt lake city and it wasnt bunk at all, and I bought some black tar in San Bernardino county in California and didnt get high at all from it, but I'm 99% sure its because nli was smoking it wrong, as nobody told me how to chase the dragon, hold your breath, inhale quickly, etc. im pretty sure if I did it the right way I wouldve gotten high as a kite, as I had no opiate tolerance then either. But there should never be shooting up any drug known to be as strong as heroin it, and not feel any different, if you do any moderate amount at all. If that were the case then nobody would make any money off these drugs and they wouldve been forgotten about a long time ago.

I personally think the idiots in the government for Nevada have something to do with making these street drugs weak as shit, they think they can make all the drug addicts go away or stop if they don't let any real supply get to the streets. Also the easiest place to get ripped off for heroin ive ever been, any drug really but specifically if you ask for heroin, the dealer will give you a smaller amount than you paid for just completely rip you off. But if you are looking for meth or cocaine or crack, and pills to an extent as well, you are very rarely going to get ripped off if the dealer has any sort of credibility.

I dont understand how the buyers are so dumb that they just get scammed left and right for bunk shut, cant be just me, and most of the small time dealers get it from another source obviously, and they do it so they will sit there and shoot it up right in front of you. Idk if they honestly think theyre getting high from bunk shut, or if they put on that big of an act to even shoot up bunk shut so that you will think its real, or that they play some kind of trick where they switch their real stuff with the bunk shit. But if its the 3rd thing, they are really doing an incredulous job of acting, down to making it look like random where they're getting what you paid for from the stack, like they must know that they put the bunk stuff on the left and their stuff on the right, someone has to be able to clear this up for me, what tricks do these dealers do? Because sometimes, when I go to the dealer and I look real bad off, purposefully, and tell them that I am as well, they will give me stuff that is pretty decent not bunk at all. Then when I go back to them a week or whatever later, ill buy another half a gram of completely bunk trash.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like opiates and I have shot up heroin before and sniffed it. I have also smoked fent, chewed fent patches, injected oxy, dilauded, etc.

My question is...Is whats being passed as H just Fent now? I had a buddy die back in August of '17 of what I assume was an overdose. I am planning to make a pilgrimage up to Kensington PA and maybe Seattle WA just to score some fire H. Is there still good H out there? Is it to be trusted?

The Northern states were pretty much the epicenter of the recent fentanyl epidemic; massive amounts of the stuff are coming in from China via the ports. I'd say you can expect that dope to be "fire" alright - fire enough to cremate you, sadly.

this is probably the most dangerous time in human history to be a heroin addict. you'd be well advised to stay well away for the reasons aforementioned - fentanyl (and its analogues) have extremely high morbidity rates, as they are so incredibly potent.

if you have the presence of mins to ask, i'd say avoid at all costs. <3

Heroin is the worst quality and most dangerous it's ever been in years, with the introduction of fentanyl and its widespread usage as a heroin cut, the risk of fatal OD is very very high, especially for naive users/people who have been abstinent.

Even counterfeit Percocet pills have produced containing fentanly, it is sick and absurd

What a turn around. While the standard isn't as good everywhere as it was before the nationwide drought in 2010 the heroin in the UK is now fine (especially from the long established crews - the kids who got into the game following the drought would not know half decent heroin if it was injected into there ballz and continue to sell shit, in my locale at the very least).

As the vast majority of our stuff is no.3, the colour and the trend that the majority of the best stuff comes from pressed bricks also means that it is more difficult for the average lower end distributor to bash it up with fentalogues so, without speaking too soon we have not yet experienced those kinds of problems on an epidemic scale (but never say never as there has been isolated incidents of fent - laced gear identified in the North - East so I may be back in 12 months time eating my words). 7 years ago I would have easily swapped our heroin scene for the one in America but as it stands it looks like we are fine where we are at, at the moment.

From everything I've heard and seen, its never been more risky to use street heroin than it is right now, thanks to the massive and colorful pallet of cheap sorta legal Research chemicals and grey/black market fentanyl. Buy dope from 4 dealers in one town and Im sure at least one will be mostly some fent analogue, and keep buying for awhile and I'd be willing to bet money that you'd get bags with enough fent to kill you within a month. Also, there have been reports of wacky, crazy dangerous dope cuts popping up in my town in NY, like talc powder and calorie free sweetners.

Buying anything on the street is wicked dangerous now. Even pills aren't safe, some kid in my town died of a fentanyl overdose when he bought a pressed adderal pill that was basically just sugar, caffeine, and fentanyl. Lots of fake xanax too.

Also, there have been reports of wacky, crazy dangerous dope cuts popping up in my town in NY, like talc powder and calorie free sweetners.

If by "calorie-free sweeteners" you mean mannitol (or related sugar alcohols like inositol or xylitol), then that's actually been one of the more common cuts for coke/H for a long time.

The stuff in my area(St. Louis), is pretty clean, whereas my cousin is from Kansas city and the dope there is total shit.

Depends on the area and who you know really.

If by "calorie-free sweeteners" you mean mannitol (or related sugar alcohols like inositol or xylitol), then that's actually been one of the more common cuts for coke/H for a long time.

Yeah you are right... sugar alcohols ( mannitol, xylitol, erythritol) are one of the better cuts ime. Water soluble... burns clean. not psychoactive. They can also help stimulate the bowels too which helps when you are opiate constipated. I suppose this could lead to dehydration but I don't think its as much of an issue as some people make it out to be. It takes 20 grams to produce diarrhea. When was the last time you banged an ounce of dope in a day?

Probably just goes by state, but if you aren't in a very populous state, or one that doesnt have a lot of crime or cartel activity etc, then the quality of heroin thwre is gonna be worse there than it would be in maybe California or Texas. Personally, the heroin in Nevada is such terrible quality, if you don't find the right person you will more often than not buy completely bunk H, looks and taste and acts exactly like real black tar heroin, but you can do as much as you want and you won't feel any different. This is in las vegas Nevada.

I would much much much rather buy opioid pills that I can look at and guarantee with 100% accuracy that youre buying what you think you are. I wish it was easy to find stuff with fentanyl here, instead of continuously buying bunk stuff and moving on to the next Joe sxhmoe selling heroin. The dealers selling this stuff will even sit there and smoke/shoot it with you act like they're getting high, and who knows maybe they really don't know their stuff is bunk. But I have personally shot up 1/4th of a gram and them another 1/4th an hour latwr after feeling nothing, and at the end of it all I feel no different than before. Should be clear signs to see if its real too, you should be itchy, warm, nodding, qnd most importantly, that feeling that everything is gonna be okay. If I smoke 1/2 a gram, and haven't even built a huge tolerance too em yet, and I don't feel any different, than its bunk.

If you shoot up anything above a dime bag and cant feel any different, its also bunk. Plain and simple. People try and convince me that its just cut to s***, naw man that's bunk, there's no reason I should do a gram in one day and never really feel any different than I did when I woke up. And even if you don't get bunk, you're probably getting very very weak unpotent trash usually. But youre lucky to even get that. Youd think because of how its known and the close distance to the Mexico border, and people apparently having tons of drugs consumed in this town, that youd be able to find really top quality stuff very easily, but las Vegas isn't that way at all. Unless you find a golden rarity, you'll probably get extremely cut drugs if you're lucky, especially heroin.

Which is bullshit, cuz its really really easy to get some pretty strong ass meth or cocaine. I barely bought any heroin anywhere else ive lived, but I do remember I did h once in salt lake city and it wasnt bunk at all, and I bought some black tar in San Bernardino county in California and didnt get high at all from it, but I'm 99% sure its because nli was smoking it wrong, as nobody told me how to chase the dragon, hold your breath, inhale quickly, etc. im pretty sure if I did it the right way I wouldve gotten high as a kite, as I had no opiate tolerance then either. But there should never be shooting up any drug known to be as strong as heroin it, and not feel any different, if you do any moderate amount at all. If that were the case then nobody would make any money off these drugs and they wouldve been forgotten about a long time ago.

I personally think the idiots in the government for Nevada have something to do with making these street drugs weak as shit, they think they can make all the drug addicts go away or stop if they don't let any real supply get to the streets. Also the easiest place to get ripped off for heroin ive ever been, any drug really but specifically if you ask for heroin, the dealer will give you a smaller amount than you paid for just completely rip you off. But if you are looking for meth or cocaine or crack, and pills to an extent as well, you are very rarely going to get ripped off if the dealer has any sort of credibility.

I dont understand how the buyers are so dumb that they just get scammed left and right for bunk shut, cant be just me, and most of the small time dealers get it from another source obviously, and they do it so they will sit there and shoot it up right in front of you. Idk if they honestly think theyre getting high from bunk shut, or if they put on that big of an act to even shoot up bunk shut so that you will think its real, or that they play some kind of trick where they switch their real stuff with the bunk shit. But if its the 3rd thing, they are really doing an incredulous job of acting, down to making it look like random where they're getting what you paid for from the stack, like they must know that they put the bunk stuff on the left and their stuff on the right, someone has to be able to clear this up for me, what tricks do these dealers do? Because sometimes, when I go to the dealer and I look real bad off, purposefully, and tell them that I am as well, they will give me stuff that is pretty decent not bunk at all. Then when I go back to them a week or whatever later, ill buy another half a gram of completely bunk trash.

I'm 100% willing to bet that those dealers are ripping off people looking to buy heroin because they figure that regardless of what they give for any price, the junkheads are going to come back looking for it when things get desperate, especially if its harder to get good drugs

There was some awesome china going around circa 2015 here in Charlotte, NC. Me and my buddy got so high. It was off white and I snorted it. I lost interest for awhile but If I got my hands on some tar or some china that would be awesome. I just saw my other Junkhead friend over the summer but I don't know where he is living now.. Hopefully I see him soon. He was the one that got me the black tar.

"crazy dangerous dope cuts popping up in my town in NY, like talc powder and calorie free sweetners." what part of NY, i know lots of people up there who partake in the opiates lol

Dude dope quality changes from dealer to dealer. That?s like asking does Texas have good grapefruits?? Depends man. Go off the smell and ask around. If it?s cheap it?s probabky dumpster juice. Down here in Texas one street can have some fire and the next street over have baby food. You never know until you try it. A lot is cut with fentanyl these days, however I?ve never seen any tar cut with it. Just that east coast powder. Good luck bud, hopefully you find the land of Nod we all long for.
Yours Truly, The Great

Do people actually like fentanyl in their H? Ive shot medical/pharma grade IV fent and was not impressed with it all. Sure it feels "decent", but its lasts maybe like 30 mins to a hour (if you're lucky), now this is just pure fent, with nothing else.

It was mentioned that it is the most dangerous time in history to be addicted to it, and I definitely agree with this. It is not commonly real diamorphine cut with inactives, you would be very lucky to get that. Back in 2010 or so it was incredible stuff here, now it doesn't even feel like an opiate let alone H but I stopped a while ago. It felt like a fucking dissociative half the time like it wasn't even a high. It's probably worse judging by the overdose stats and inherent greed. I'd be nervous to use it now even if I wanted to. Deciding not to use it ever again just might save your life, you never know right. It's commonly unintentional I would think.
Had the same connect for a year though and the stuff was the same every time like it was percs or something. It's not worth getting back into or using it due to the significant risk of death and yeah, when I have cravings now that I'm trying to keep off it I try to remember all the horrible things about it because there are so many of them I remember. I accept it is the best one to me, but the plan is to never use it again so long as I live. Even if I had access to pure it just wouldn't be worth it at all for a hit.

In South Florida, quality has gone to absolute shit, and unless you know someone then you can't get anything decent, not even in overtown miami (famous for being probably the largest open-air drug market in the country). If you aren't already doing it, don't start .

I can attest the H in las Vegas sucks here

In Australia, you can still buy decent H, or pay a bunch more for stronger stuff - unfortunately once you get onto the stronger stuff (guessing a fent analogue - I've seen it drop addicts with serious habits after injecting less than 50mg) the H does literally nothing.

It blows too, strong stuff definitely gets rid of the sickness like nothing else, but no real euphoria - just a strong nod.

Status
Not open for further replies.