• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc snort phentermine?

Whonose

Greenlighter
Can I crush and snort a 37.5mg phentermine tab? I am unable to find any otc energy pills that do anything.

I recall about 15 years ago i had access to some phentermine tablets. Apparently prescribed for weight loss to someone, pretty not needing weightloss.

Anyway, i got to enjoy a few doses. It was enjoyable. But i also enjoyed BZP and benzylhexedrene, ( the active in otc inhalants exclusive to US) these other stims are notorious for bodyload, as is phentermine, to a lesser degree.

It is considered low in terms of recreational use, buti really liked it.

Ymmv. It shouldnt need to be administered in other ways, just orally,.
Good luck

I hate bzp but benzedrex was nice enough (tetrahydomethamphetamine I think). I imagine phentermine would be more amphetamine like than bzp it does paperwork you have some recreational aspects in some individuals.

Phentermine is known for being jittery and adrenergic and full of side effects. Longterm it can REALLY fuck with people's heads, I know someone that it did, and I was really worried about her during the time she was taking it, thankfully she got help, and is all good now.

Edit-tryptamite, I think many here would understand it better put, rather than tetrahydromethamphetamine, as cyclohexylisopropyl-N-methylamine. Its meth, with the benzene ring fully saturated, to give the cycloaliphatic cyclohexane ring. AKA propylhexedrine.

Last edited:
Is that an incorrect term for s fully saturated benzene ring then limp? Tetrahydro? I understand what you're saying about it being better described as a cyclohexane ring.

I've never tried phentermine and have no real desire to take it. Dextro 2fma would be nice as the standard racemate is lovely.

It's HEXAhydromethamphetamine.

A phenyl ring needs six hydrogens to be fully saturated into a cyclohexyl ring.

Tetrahydrobenzene would leave an unsaturated double bond, i.e. it would be cyclohexene instead of cyclohexane.

Yeah, I was trying to explain. And also, that it would be better put if tryptamite had just referred to it as propylhexedrine, or made an analogy to it as meth with a cyclohexyl instead of phenyl, fully dearomatized. People would know here what propylhexedrine was, or could make the connection between a cyclohexane ring and a benzene ring, much more easily than hexahydromethamphetamine. A lot of us here aren't organic chemists, clandestine or otherwise, and wouldn't understand nomenclature such as hexahydro- tetrahydro- dihydro- etc.

I wonder how many of those internal double bonds that in benzene are delocalized would be required to make the molecule rigid and planar enough for psychedelic substitution patterns to work, because given the conformations of cyclohexane, I doubt propylhexedrine would take to such manipulations with success.

You'll regret it if you do, it'll burn like a motherfucker and work worse than if you just ate it. If you keep your doses low enough and don't redose so you get quality sleep everynight phentermine isn't terrible if you are just looking for a little push. But LC is wright about it fucking with your head, I have seen multiple people act really fucking goofy with some crazy thoughts after just a little while of binging on phentermine, and they weren't pushing the doses too hard.

My ex, she took to cutting (self harm I mean) and all sorts of awful shit. She really went loopy during the time she was taking it. Now she's been off it a long while, got help, and she is doing wonderfully, lost a lot of weight, being healthy, she is a ton happier, no longer emotionally unstable and got a lovely smile on her face rather than being miserable and in tears.

sorry guys wasnt trying to confuse people or seem smarter, just spoke aloud and then wondered was i correct.. hexahydro, i knew something was missing with tera hydro! anyway propylhexedrine... back to phentermine

It really annoys me they call it Benzedrex. Thing is, the cyclohexane shape will be all different, more chair-y or boat-y, less pancake-y, making it a different class of drug. Then again, that class is a bit like phentermine, or even a bit tropane alkaloid-y.

From my experience it's better just to eat them. The high, if you can even call it that was not super enjoyable.

And I'm getting my damn 3f-phenmetrazine mixed up with my phentermine. Alas, an alpha, alpha-dimethyl amphetamine or a phenyl-morpholine that looks like a cathinone giving itself anal sex.

It really annoys me they call it Benzedrex.

Well, benzedrex is supposed to be the successor to the old benzedrine inhalers (I guess the "-ex" stands stands for "cyclohexane" or "hexahydro")... and as far as the "intended" purpose of these things goes, propylhexedrine works just as well as racemic amphetamine, except with a significantly lower abuse potential.

Well sure, it works as well in your sinuses as levo-amphs, with none of the bad street-drug dopamine release of dextro-amphs. Like the beta-alcohol version. All of which work better than the current impostor, the truly pseudo- pseudo-ephedrine, phenylephrine. Not even a little beta agonist to open your airway a tad to cough and relieve your angina from the sympathomimetic bullshit our government has decided belongs with our pointless Tylenol, in 95% of all US drugstore goods.