• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

questions on making rc benzo and PG solution

BussaBussa

Greenlighter
in my possession is 30ml of clonazolam in propylene glycol with a ratio of 3mg per ml. my research requires a much weaker solution so i am looking at ways to make this happen. of course i could just use a very small amount of the solution i have but ideally i would like to just have a weaker solution.

so i ordered a bottle of propylene glycol and some amber glass bottles to store a new solution in. my idea is simply to add more PG to the strong solution i have in order to make it weaker. i will add 60ml of PG to the 30ml i already have in order to create a new solution that is 1mg per ml. first i am wondering if this is the best way to create a weaker solution. it seems to be and i can not think of any other way.

never before have i created my own solution, let alone took a solution and made it weaker. ive done a bit of research and i believe i know how to go about it. the plan is to put my clonazolam and pg solution in a glass jar and then heat it up very gently in a warm water bath. once it is a bit warmed up, i will then pour in the plain propylene glycol. i will leave it in the warm water bath and shake/stir it for a few minutes. once ive done this for a while and am confident that i have a new, weaker uniform solution, i will pour it into the amber glass bottles.

1 - is this the best way to make my clonazolam solution weaker?
2 - if yes, if the way i described the process above the best way to do it?

any and all answers and advice are greatly appreciated!

What are you planning to do with it?

Becuase if your dosing a little at a time, you can dilute a smaller amount, or use insulin syringe, keeping in mind 3 units = ~ 100micrograms, or nearly 0.1mg to be more precise-you are going through a lot of trouble, and mixing ph solution is more annoying than you think, considering you could make multiple doses out of 1ml(at 3mg/ml); 0.5ml diluted with 1ml w yields 0.5mg/ml

and be VERY CAREFUL with Clonazolam(Clonitrozolam) it is highly potent(especially pure) and also surprisingly long lasting, and really isn’t for the unprepared

thanks lorne. an insulin syringe sounds like a good idea but im not familiar with them. i take it you can easily dose a smaller amount with one of them as compared to the regular syringes that typically come with rc benzo solutions?

when you say "dilute a smaller amount", do you just mean adding a small amount of PG to a small amount of the solution every time i take it? i will be taking 250 micrograms twice a day as part of a plan to ease phenibut withdrawal.

ive used clonazolam before so i am aware of how potent it is. this is why i am being careful and trying to create a weaker solution. i would normally go with etiz as i find it much more manageable. the state government of NC, in its infinite wisdom, decided to make etiz illegal but not clonaz. i could imagine how many people are buying super strong clonaz now when they really want etiz, and then how many people are going to black out and do stupid shit potentially ruining their lives. good job assholes

^ I’m that case, just use a syringe, and dose 10 units ( 300 micrograms) it should be quite simple; an insulin syringe would be better as it has units, however the syringe they sent should certainly have markings corresponding to 1/10th ml.

That would work, or diluting a portion at a time-you could water if diluting small amounts, similar to an injection- glad you notice and are presumably cautious of the potency- anyway it least it’s there, could really use some atm

can you obtain an insuline syringe from a store? obviously i can buy them online but i want to start this tomorrow. i see some things online that looks like i may be able to ask behind the pharmacy at stores like walgreens and cvs but other places where it looks like i can only obtain them online.

do you have any experience securing insulin syringes in a store?

Haha yeah, some places won’t, however if you look respectable they in all likelihood will

How mug do you weigh? If they ask how much insulin you use, say something like “maybe 50 units

Ask for, 30 gauge short tip-it’s pretty simple

Post any questions here, though let me clarify, in almost every date in this country, insulin syringes are otc -Mew York is an exception, although up to 10’at a time may be given w/out rx -you can also order syringes with ne t day delivery Luck

Hello
I have a Question about Food Grade Vs Pharma Grade PG.
In the past I have used 99.5% Kosha Food Grade PG to make Rc benzo Sulutions,
I have Clonazolam and Flualprazolam I'd like to make 2mg/ ml Sulutions.
Is Pharma Grade PG safe to use & injest
Or should I order Food Grade?
I now Pharma Grade PG is just more pure.
Anyway Please Recommend to me if I should still use to Pharma 99.9% Pure PG or Buy Kosha 99.5% PG?