• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Relapse Getting long acting amphetamines in rehab

cyberius

Bluelight Crew
I'm getting long acting amphetamines or ritalin in rehab to stop cravings. Any advice on how I can keep from abusing it? I'm afraid I'll get that I NEED MORE ASAP itch I get from meth

Hey cy, glad to hear your doing a little better man. I would say have someone you trust not to enable you have control over them.

I've never heard of rehabs doing that. It's an interesting idea. I'm sure your dose will be given in a way it can't be abused.

Very surprised. When I was in rehab they replaced my adderal with Straterra.

I don't respond normally to third generation adhd meds. Tweak is very unknown to my area and my clinician never encountered it. In Connecticut I've been turned away by many rehabs because they don't cater to meth users even!!

I'm getting long acting amphetamines or ritalin in rehab to stop cravings. Any advice on how I can keep from abusing it? I'm afraid I'll get that I NEED MORE ASAP itch I get from meth

I had a friend that was prescribed ritalin to keep his coke cravings away. He was able to regulate his usage with it.

Just be cautious of rehabs telling you what you want to hear then flipping the script once your stuck there.

Just be cautious of rehabs telling you what you want to hear then flipping the script once your stuck there.

It's a 6 week outpatient recovery centric, I'm actually impressed. The owner does group with the youth program and it's a great program so far. If I relapse I get hospitalized with a full rehab rollercoaster but if I keep my levels straight I can actually see this proving helpful

This happened to me too. I was allowed to use Adderall during the detox phase of rehab (1-2 weeks), but when I transitioned into the treatment phase the enlightened counsellors wouldn't let me use it anymore.

This happened to me too. I was allowed to use Adderall during the detox phase of rehab (1-2 weeks), but when I transitioned into the treatment phase the enlightened counsellors wouldn't let me use it anymore.

Oh motherfucker that's retarded. I need amphetamines to keep the suicidal thoughts and complete laziness away