• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Iv or wash

Swamp77

Greenlighter
I shoot coke regularly , score rocks daily , as well as my 20 yr h habit which is also iv. Appears I do have a needle fixation. History of s-harm would probably corroborate this hypothesis . Keep thinking of at least washing up HALF the gram I get , if for no other reason than it's a bastrd to get my gear hit to finish off with , wen every shittin site I can still semi reliably count on, is numb as fuck and the vein has gone into hiding . Keep bloody missing and I've iv'd for 15 yr so I know my technique is ok. Point is , ammonia is rare as rocking horse shit and not too confident , and fear fuckin up wot little c I've got!! Just wanted consensus of opinion?? Safe use and happiness to all. X

Sorry I've been replying for the last two hours, just with my head slumped off to the side, unconscious. Not a complaint, I'm still on the same work shift as two shifts ago. Or, I've taken five showers since I last slept, and the old Ague is Agonizing Again now that I have to go out in public and encounter people with infections.

OK, you wan't to rock-up your powder coke into rocks it already came as? Or you want to just clean what you have, even though that wouldn't make your veins any easier to hit. Freebase is pleasantly smokable, requires a base like ammonia, unlike washing, so I'll go with that.

There's been a few threads lately about it, and more than that over the last decade. As far I can tell through the fog, lots of choice in bases are available. I'd been looking Le Junke's damn freebase thread, but turns out he was going crack TO powder, not the other way. But I know all the way back to when Richard Pryor was OD mod that baking soda has been employed to great, more fragrant, less deflagrant, effect.

Mr. Tacodude unwittingly reminded me recently that you can cook up washing soda in your home oven, cooking the water right out of your bicarbonate and into straight carbonate, for that lo-sodium, hi-hydroxide, pH 11-12 kick, just like ammonium hydroxide.

So yes, I support you not slamming cocaine in the first place, but especially if you have no veins to slam.

Innit!! Kinda answered My own question really.what the hell kinda job has seen u 3 shifts straight man??! Most I managed without speed, kick c, was 72 hrs, but damn!! They say drugs causes hallucinations and paranoia, these tits obviously don't do real work for a living . Ha ! big up the working classes man! Damn I wish I'd gone at least bloody 6th form tho? wouldn't be inhaling metal fumes for a living!! And,, u never know' ??!?,, recreationally to. ( stretching it there, a bit?

The sort of job that doesn't yet call for so many hours and definitely doesn't require powerful stimulants to maintain. Just such low hours that a 4am start means it always seems like a better idea to be wide awake when you get there rather than after a 2 hour nap. Then repeating that, again and again, kind of like my normal hours.

I'm not boasting of any skill or need, it's just unhealthy wasteful habit great for building tolerance and terrible for productivity. Could probably get twice as much done if I spent a third of my time unconscious.

Hopefully you found this Le Junk character (careful, word is he can still be found wandering the halls of bluelight, lost, possessed by the souls of billions of dewormed parasites, one for each pound of levamisole he removed from the world's dope supply. How? That's only for people bold enough to use their own tags and third-person metareference) did start a freebase thread that's on the front page. Guess I should have checked before I'd gone through 4187 pages first.