Plz help identify this barbiturate

Status
Not open for further replies.

acidicweed_69

Bluelighter
Hey guys,
So my mate got given two of these pills as barbiturates but we are having a hard time identifying what barb it could be- it doesnt have any numbers or identfiers stamped onto it other than two rounded triangles..

A picture is here: https://ibb.co/cb7qCx

So as you can see its an offwhite, capsule shaped pill with two rounded triangles on it.

my friend tried half and described it to be what he imagined ludes to feel like after watching wolf of wall street- bumping into walls, numb body etc.- but i havnt tried it yet so can't verify that at all.

Any help would be greatly appreciated =D

No drug identification is allowed and barbituates are rare as rocking horse shit so i doubt that is a barb. Looks dodgy as tbh

This is a Cordilox SR 240 mg modified release tablet. Definitely not a barbiturate!

The chemical is Verapamil Hydrochloride which is a common anti hypertensive and angina medication.

Last edited:
No drug identification is allowed

That isn't strictly true, we have a Pill Info Request sub forum. We don't do substance ID's based off of subjective experience reports or vague descriptions of a random chemical. I don't see why it should be okay to identify illicit street pills but not pharmaceuticals, so long as we insist that a certain amount of information is provided so that there is a reasonable prospect of successfully identifying the pill.

I am moving this thread to the Pill Info Request sub forum. OP, MrChompChomp has provided an answer to your question, I had a look at your photo and some photos of the pill MCC mentioned and they do look very similar. If you want this thread to stay open, you will need to provide a little more information. The Pill Info Request Guidelines indicate the type of information we are looking for; you don't need to provide reagent test results, but at minimum you should be able to provide pill dimensions. I will leave this open for a few days so that you have an opportunity to provide further information, if none is provided the thread will be closed. If you don't return to the thread before it is closed and would like it reopened, you can PM me with the relevant information and I will reopen the thread.

Been a few days, no word from the OP. Closed. OP, feel free to PM me with the relevant details if you would like this reopened. (Though, I think MrChompChomp more or less answered your question.)

Status
Not open for further replies.