• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Fake S903 2mg Xanex?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackened696

Greenlighter
Hello, I'm new here and i hope i'm in the right spot. Anyway i picked up some xanex from somebody and not from a pharmacy. I'm aware there is no guarantee on the street. I did all my regular homework but probably not enough as it turns out. I obviously asked what kind and google searched them and i hadn't had the green s903's before so i wanted to just make sure they existed. Anyway when i was getting them i looked at them and everything seemed fine. They had a shine to them, they didn't look poorly made, the S on them looked fancier than the rest of the writing and not generic as most forums mentioned. Pretty much everything i tried to research checked out. They aren't super hard or soft, they break on the lines. I couldn't find a weight or length measurement when i searched later but mine weigh .45-.47 grams each.

I usually take 3-4 .25 mg "1mg" s900 that my father gets prescribed for him and gets from a known pharmacy so i'm aware how those ones make me feel. I have never taken more than 2mg at a time and use them for sleep and anxiety because well life sucks and work is work. So after getting them i took 1 of the 2mg s903's hoping to get a good feeling. After an hour i didn't feel much if anything at all and maybe even possibly willing myself to feel something. I took a half of another and still nothing but a groggy head type feeling but nothing usual or special. I then went back to the google searches.

Some people say that 2mg isnt even made anymore or given through prescription. Most everyone said all xanex should have a bitter or medicine like taste and mine practically had no taste at all. But i still kept examining these pills with a magnifying glass and everything and although I've never seen this exact kind before I've seen others like it and everything looked good on them. Like i said before there was a shine and they broke right the pressing seemed perfect and there was no dead give away for me at least that they were home made or forged in some manner.

So i guess i'm posting this to see what people think and what their experiences have been with this particular pill and maybe just to spread some awareness on them and my experience. I'm also curious what they might have in them although i know there is no way to know without lab results. Also maybe for some weird reason they are just acting different for me today or i'm overthinking it. I do feel something subtle its just not usual and its weird and hard to explain. I also would like to know if any of my research is correct like 2mg not being made or the taste or look etc.

Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated and i thank all in advance for the help. Here is a few pics.

https://imgur.com/OEYuKop
https://imgur.com/p9trHhl
https://imgur.com/AkPbl7A

Well, howdy, Mr. 696.

Unfortunately, we don't ID pills in this forum. There are lots of resources out there that can save you time, since you just type it in and click, much faster than waiting for us.

But even google can't tell you if you got ripped off or not, maybe not even your supplier. Take comfort that at least neither can the medical examiner, yet.

There are plenty of legitimate 2mg alprazolam bars in circulation, and I'm pretty sure they all taste like most pills taste, which is kind of bitter, if you could get enough of a sample to notice with such a potent pill.

Better luck next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.