• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Rural guy seeks out knowledge

plantintelligence

Greenlighter
Greetings one and all :) hope everyone is well. I hail from a sleepy isolated part of the British Isles where the culture has remained relatively consistent for over 300 years, albeit with new broadband installations and social media infestation slightly mixing things up everything is stuck in time, it's surreal. the area I was born is pretty similar to how life was before the Western pursuit of modernization began (pre Victorian era). Old fashioned houses, superstitious/paranoid/defensive culture, cobbled roads (from when a time when horses and carts ruled the roads) and a very old dialect which can be traced back to the Vikings. People suffered greatly where I'm from, many if not all were pheasants in the medieval era and many could not afford basic provisions to survive and so, the area I'm from was quite a dark place many generations ago. Being a predominantly working class area where most were cobblers, mill workers or worked on the farms, not many people had what we consider a good life. The work was tough, life was hard and religion was all you could fall back onto in the hopes of being blessed one day for the efforts you made. The culture is still very much alive from these times in the older generation, it's like stepping back in time! There isn't much opportunity for folk around here though, many end up working menial jobs and the rat race rules supreme with many focusing on cars and houses and material wealth and so I moved to the city where life is at least more diverse and accepting of alternative realities and cultures. All is going good so far!

I'm here because I want to jump back on the psychedelic bandwagon after having taking a long break (it's fairly deep, I won't go into it, but it f*cked me up) and so I'm aiming to open myself up again and delve into the inner workings of my mind and my existence to find the love, the unity, the passion, the acceptance, the goodness, the spirit I once had but have seemed to of lost over the last few years. I've been told I may have PTSD and probably have BPD due to my experiences over the last year, I can handle it (just) and I know it's PTSD because the memories replay over and over again every day even when the 'threat' has long gone and the damage has been done. As for BPD, well... I struggle with relationships of any kind (even when I don't mean to lose them). It's a tough life for some but life is what you make of it! Psychedelics have helped massively and that's why I'm here..

Just want to say thanks to Bluelight for allowing us all to be here to share wisdom, knowledge and experience. Thanks to everyone (many of you won't read this thread or know it exists, but thanks anyway). Without these greats sites many of us would of landed in trouble when taking drugs or maybe never set out on our journeys. I've heard of Bluelight for many years now and have been an avid fan of psychedelics since I began first taking them in 2014 and since then I haven't looked back.

It's a shame these realms are only digital because I have a feeling (in fact I know) many many many of you are great people in real life but either way, I look forward to reading what you have to say and learning and taking this knowledge into my life.

Thanks again,
Peace and love x