Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Ecstasy / 80mg - First Roll - Last Roll

aLinkToTheAss

Bluelighter
Someone hit me up saying they had MDMA. I declined, as I always considered it a really stupid drug to take if you don?t have PTSD or something. And that?s coming from someone who?s taken a lot of DXM. Which is why, come my birthday, I decided to be open minded, and find out why everyone likes Molly so damn much. I didn?t have a testing kit, so I smelled it (I heard it?s supposed to smell faintly sweet), and tested it?s water solublility. Figuring if it?s soluble 5 grams per liter, than a point should nearly saturate 20 to 25 milliliters. The suspended particulates in the biter solution were a good sign that the solubility was at least close to that of MDMA, as it was approaching saturation.

Did not take long to begin feeling a warm energy behind my eyes, most similar to an effect I?ve had from weed before.
Before I knew it, I was definitely rolling, but not very hard. I?m pretty used the euphoria of massive doses of LSD, and MDMA, or methanone, or whatever the fuck just absolutely doesn?t have the slightest sliver of jack shit on acid. A couple tabs of acid, turn your head to the mountains, and feel the fucking power. MDMA is just, wow, I?m insanely happy, and thirsty, but I don?t care enough about the latter.

Definatly a great jam fuel, as I spent probably four hours or so jamming like an absolute maniac. Once again, in this regard too, it has nothing on LSD. Nothing! Except brain damage, and addiction, of course.

A short report, for a pretty pointless recreation. Some people fucking love Molly, don?t get me wrong. Those people probably mostly have very unhappy lives, however, and probably just freak out on psychedelics as a result. DXM is actually less neurotoxic than MDMA, and if you like flying around out of your body on waves of euphoria, and don?t mind probably getting addicted, than it?s superior. LSD is the ultimate euphoria drug. Mushrooms, I may like more, but they are unpredictable, and less optimized for total euphoria. Acid will seemingly always provide a similar sensation of rather difficult to describe, absolute power beauty, that you feel massaging your soul. Music on molly kinda sucks too. Not even as good as being really stoned. Just fake energy, like a bass boost that ruins your favorite song. LSD you can see it. Mushrooms you can have sex with it.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_ecstasy
substancecode_mdma
substancecode_empathogens
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
I should add that though I may not be a huge fan of MDMA straight up, I’m still very excited to try candy flipping.

i thought molly was THE sex drug?? ive yet to try sex on shrooms or acid but with molly ive got to say its really fucking awesome.

Haha, you think LSD doesn't cause brain damage?
Aromatase turns into a fused pyridinium species!!!

i thought molly was THE sex drug?? ive yet to try sex on shrooms or acid but with molly ive got to say its really fucking awesome.

I meant with the music. And LSD sex is probably better. Idk though, I've only had sex on weed and didn't like it very much. Pretty sure I just made this to shit talk MDMA for no reason while I was high as by the way, so read it with a grain of salt. I'm probably the only person who doesn't like MDMA. It's deffinatly not as interesting as LSD, and more dangerous. But it's probably more fun to a lot of people.

Haha, you think LSD doesn't cause brain damage?
Aromatase turns into a fused pyridinium species!!!

You sould either tell me what those are, because the internet says Aromatase is a protine involed in making estrogen, and that pyridinium is just some random cation that kinda looks like benzene, or just admit you were tripping out and thought you were a chemist. Also couldn't find a single article that sayed either of those have to do with how LSD is metabolized, so if you are serious, you should probably write said article.

Seriously though, I'm very curious now, and I would like you to explain what that meant.

Wow. I used a lot of profanity in this thread. What was I on that made me so angry with exctasy?

It's very hard to do research on LSD. Maybe one day I will, but in the meantime I have bigger fish to fry. It's just a hypothesis at this point.

Aromatase is a metabolic enzyme responsible for MPTP+ neurotoxicity. If it can act on LSD, it will aromatize the 'internal' piperidine ring with the double bond into an
N-methyl pyridinium metabolite.

If you take too much mdma, you get cynical of love, sleepy, and needy of a str8 (non ring substituted) amphetamine IME.

It's very hard to do research on LSD. Maybe one day I will, but in the meantime I have bigger fish to fry. It's just a hypothesis at this point.

Aromatase is a metabolic enzyme responsible for MPTP+ neurotoxicity. If it can act on LSD, it will aromatize the 'internal' piperidine ring with the double bond into an
N-methyl pyridinium metabolite.

If you take too much mdma, you get cynical of love, sleepy, and needy of a str8 (non ring substituted) amphetamine IME.

So, the ring with the nitrogen and 5 carbons gets seperated from the molecule, and the double bond is replaced by an aromatic one? That would look like the pyridinium molecule I googled. Is pyridinium that toxic? Only 300 nanomoles would be possibe to make from a dose of acid. I find it hard to belive that your body wouldn't be able to get rid of that before it acumulated to a dangerous level. As far as if the enzyme can do that, I'll take tou word for it.

The ring with the N-methyl, 5 carbons, and one double bond would simply get 2 more double bonds and the N would get a plus charge IF aromatase works on LSD.

The ring with the N-methyl, 5 carbons, and one double bond would simply get 2 more double bonds and the N would get a plus charge IF aromatase works on LSD.

I got that, but how is that bad? I suppose if you ate strips for a living, than the pyridinium ions would make a salt that could ever so slightly adjust your osmotic pressure. Honestly, probably not to any noticible degree...
But the stuff would be water soluble, and probably excreted in urine as such.