• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

anyone tried /tested the "peace & love" ecstasy pills???

Status
Not open for further replies.

kitjordanblue

Greenlighter
These new pills are circulating around London at the moment. They come in green, red, and yellow variations. However they are definitely not MDMA. Im worried they contain PMA, however it could also be something like Methylone with speed or some other stimulant present. Has anyone tried or tested these?? Mys suspicions are caused by the fact the pill took over 2.5 hours to hit, for a friend of mine, (and ive heard PMA has a much longer comeup time). However he noticed none of the typical unpleasant effects associated with PMA typically (such as nausea and vomiting.) He said it just felt like a mellow roll when it finally did hit. Anyone have any ideas as to what it cld be???

Twhat the pills loo like: one block colour with the peace logo on the front and the word 'love' on the back.

Similarly, has anyone tried or tested the purple marvel hulk pills which are also circulating at the moment. I believe these may be PMA too as theyve had largely hallucinogenic effects on people i know.

We cannot conjecture on what might be in the pills you have. If you really want to know you need to get them tested.

Status
Not open for further replies.