• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

You Know You're A Tweaker When... (What's the most tweaker thing you've ever done?)

Sufferingparker

Greenlighter
I'd say for me it was when I had my mom, uncle, and dealer living with me and they had some friends over (so like 6 strangers), who each brought their own gear, and we put together a little conveyor belt kind of thing where someone would give their shit to my mom, who would weigh it out. Then it would go to me to get mixed into my specialty thick shots. From there, it went to my uncle, who would have you sit in the chair and hit them. Finally, it went into their arm.

Tweaker assembly line ftw!

We already have one of these lol. It's the you might be a tweaker thread.

A buddy and I cased out his farm every night for a week and almost shot a car because we thought they were stealing shit from the farm... they weren't.

you might be a tweaker if your neghiborhood is loving referred to as meth mountain cause three of your neghibors on one block burnt down their houses shakin n bakin it up lol

When I was 15 I think, I did meth for a couple days. To come down I took a handful of ativan. For whatever reason this sent me into full psychosis. Everything was melting. Spiders were crawling all over the walls. The Tv grew legs and walked away. I thought the doorknob was spying on me and sending information to the government. The next day I saw a giant flaming phoenix fly into the sky, and two translucent people swordfighting on the street. Anyway the kicker is I ended up going to a walk in clinic and waiting in line for hours to tell the doctor my dick was falling off.

(it wasn't...)

^ lol at dick falling off. I thought that was happening on MXE/MDMA once to me, its awful.

most tweaker thing i did was stare out the peephole for about 3 hrs watching the cops and all their dogs outside my door. I flushed about 300$ worth of assorted drugs when i was sure they were about to bust the door down.

There were no cops

clean the pipe for hours. stare looking for more drugs in the pipe.... playing games on the internet... um how about DRUG FORUMS? yes that too lol and a really funny one for me is looking for jobs online and putting in applications lololol

You know when your are a tweaker if you have a special designated area to vaporized meth in your big ass bubbler you buy online. Is like an altar with a comfy sit at front of a table. In the center of the table an candle holder with an candle, a crystal ashtray at the side. You really get mad when you cannot use your altar for Tina because your stoner boyfriend is smoking weed.