• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

New addy user wanting advice, first bluelight post

archeanrespiration

Greenlighter
-Tried 70 mg Vyvanse for the first time ever sometime a year ago when I was 14. All I remember was the orgasmic head rush, and getting no sleep that night.
-Reminiscing one day, and sought-out someone with a prescription.
-Got 5x 20 mg Adderall and 5x 20 mg Vyvanse.

I popped one of each of the pills without much thought about as soon as I had gotten them, around 4:30 pm Tuesday. Felt the same orgasmic feeling, and loved it. As expected, I got no sleep that night. I was eating well and drinking my fluids and supplemented with Omega-3 and multivitamin. Popped one 20 mg Adderall and 40 mg Vyvanse the next morning thinking that it would take me into that night ready to go to bed. I started to feel the comedown really bad around 10-12 hours after I had re-upped in the morning, and felt extremely anhedonic during it. That night sucked so much fucking ass because I had really put a lot of the stress on my speed experience on being able to sleep that night because I had tests the next two days. Anyway, I took about 15 mg melatonin in 5 mg increments every 30 minutes to avoid grogginess the next day. About two hours later, I was desperate to go to sleep so I took roughly 4-5 shots of hard liquor on an empty stomach to try to pass out or something, not really sure why. The next day (today), I felt suicidal and took just 20 mg Vyvanse to manage withdrawal and it worked well temporarily. Hopefully I can sleep well tonight.

Why did I have trouble the second night? I had taken the previous dose around 16 hours before I planned to go to bed. I have no idea if the Adderall was XR or IR.

I want to be able to do this about twice a month to avoid a tolerance, but I got such negative withdrawal symptoms for so long that it might just not be for me. Any tips?

I've read that Xanax helps manage the withdrawal, and I don't feel any significant withdrawal symptoms to benzos in the experiences I've had. Could I just bar out until the amphetamine withdrawal wears out as a last resort?

I take adderall xr everyday and tend to come down at roughly 12 hours. 10-12 hours is almost 66-75% of the entire. I dont think it is possible to have a subjectively obvious effect for all 16 hours then to sleep for the next 8.

Using xanax bars to sleep is, in my opinion, an absolutely horrible idea. Especially if you are prone to get suicidal thought. I took xanax 3 mg (like 1.5 bars i think) and all it did was lead to crippling insomnia and a actual suicide attempt which lead me to be in icu with lubes in every hole for a unknown time* *i was sedated (a week or more) then having to learn to walk again.

Why not just take it on the weekend so if it takes a while to sleep it wont matter?

I know youd only be taking xanax a few days a month. But, at one point i only took xanax every few months. It creeps up on you.

Also i think if your planning on going to school i think enough xanax will be in you to impair you. Especially memory, so it be kinda like you havent slept anyway.