• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

METH track marks

pill_billy

Bluelighter
so I goto cop some boy n its jus not happening... I'm at my dudes house n he has some ice... never tried it n uppers just arnt really my scene... neways buy a 20 n my buddy w me tells me its legit n all that good stuff... me n my buddy bang so I fix my shot up do it and it's watever... was up for 5 fukin days and only did the shit the first 15hrs-ish... I get stuck at dresser n end up doin all these little ass shots and must poked myself 20+ times in 3-4 hrs... the sweet spot of my arm looked like it had an acid burn or sumin... so neways i put Neosporin n coco butter on it n its helped clear it up alot

question... two days after last doin it my girl comes over (she has no idea i IV nething) and we both have to wrk in the morning and it's gettin late shes ready to pass out so I take my long sleeve shirt off and she lays her face dwn right on my track marks while i lay there the rest the nite watching tv... she wakes up n has a lil thing on her face exzactly the size of my track marks and asks if i scratched her... neways it clears up the next day but has neone ever had this happen?

PS meth has to be hands down the worst shit I've ever put in my body... H isnt good but dann its no where near tht bad either

---> drug culture

Basic drug discussion is for harm reduction questions.