• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

(Opiate users) A question of comfort

FunctionlJnkieGal

Bluelighter
Do you ever find it baffling that when you're pinned out you can fall asleep so easily sitting in an uncomfortable wooden chair only to find that same chair unbearably uncomfortable once it wears off? The power of opiates never fails to impress me.

It's because opiates relieve the tension of having a body. But I couldn't fall asleep sitting in a chair, because Id start sliding out of the chair and that would annoy me. I'd always look for a comfortable place to lie down.

When I’m not nodding, just buzzed, I actually have a lot of trouble falling asleep at all. Then again, I’m one of those strange folks who get calm on stimulants and hyped on benzos.

Opioids erase any negative thought that's on your mind! An uncomfortable chair/bed/couch or anything is easily turned into a soft, warm cloud.

I am very well known for dozing off on my front porch swing, usually legs propped up on the railings and a cig burning a hole through my clothes.

Wow! This thread hasn't been closed yet? It seems every time I post something it gets closed right away due to the topic not being about "harm reduction", even though I know I've seen other threads with more or less the same topic. It usually gets closed by the same person too. Makes me wonder if it really gets closed in regards to the topic or maybe that particular moderator has a problem with me for a reason I'm unaware of...

I used to wonder how I could walk around in -40c on opiates and didn't even feel cold. Then in withdrawal it could be 0 and I'd be shivering my ass off, cold like I've never been cold before.