• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

For the LADIES: Would you date a guy with bigger boobs than you?

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
Am quite insecure about having boobs however even when I was skinnier it was much the same issue. They just aren't flat.

As a result it's left me insecure about getting into relationships.

So what are your thoughts?

Does it matter to you or not?

Hi Noonoo,

The think the real question here should be for you. Do you like having man-boobs? You indicate that you are insecure about this feature of your anatomy and that your weight is not an issue in your having them, since you had them to some extent when you were "skinny." It would seem if they bother you, it might be best to consult a plastic surgeon to get something done about them. In this day and age, no one has to live with a part of their anatomy that makes them insecure, as long as there is not something else underlying their insecurities that needs professional help. I hope you find some peace with this issue.

Am quite insecure about having boobs however even when I was skinnier it was much the same issue. They just aren't flat.

As a result it's left me insecure about getting into relationships.

So what are your thoughts?

Does it matter to you or not?

This really depends not only on the lady in question, but also to what degree you have breasts (if at all); there is a difference between being overweight and having some excess fat around there, and having developed actual breast tissue.

This is clearly an issue for you, and like I say, whether it is an issue to others depends upon numerous factors (including the level of confidence that you exert). To me you have two realistic options:

1. Accept it for yourself
2. Mitigate/resolve it.

I'd probably start with going to the doctors to find out if there's actual breast tissue. I'd then probably look to losing as much weight as reasonably possible, and developing my pectoral muscles. If there is breast tissue, then there are surgical options.

I had this concern a while back as it happens. I was slightly worried that I had pointy little tits and I'm a bloke. I've always been naturally slim, except during heavy depression I ate a lot and put it all on my stomach. I lost two stone and one day looked in the mirror and kind of thought "oh yeah, so I was just fat after all". Zero breast tissue and an unnecessary concern... apart from being overweight.

My ex got pretty fat and well... his boobs did get bigger than mine. A few times during sex, I notice and was really turned off TBH lol. But I still loved him and stuck with his fat ass.

I probably would. If I loved him. As it happens every guy I've been with has tended to be skinny. But I think that's just a coincidence.

I like chubby guys.... More to love. Don't trip on it man. Your girl will love you .
everyone has insecurities about themselves. Its not like your missing limbs or your a cyclops either. Be confident .

OP have you done anything in relation to excercise since?

just getting some excercise will change you attitude to yourself. i find after swimming i just look in the morror and i feel more attractive even though visually nothing has changed

i like a bit of chunk on a man tho