• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

They're here!

I looked into this a little and it seems extremely likely it's a hoax. Also they're basically advertising a for-pay full exclusive only found on gaia.com to learn more. I'd love for there to be convincing evidence of extraterrestrial visits to Earth but to me this is far from it.

If it turned out to be real, it would be a game-changer though, that's for sure.

I feel like Mulder, "I want to believe", but it's missing almost every element of believability. Unknown people talk about a spectacular mystery..... see more in our pay site....

GAIA is totally sold out and in it for the money now. GAIA, Corey Goode, David Wilcock, etc. That whole group. The main "researcher" in this GAIA mummy thing is a known hoaxer.

If you want to check out some real inter-human information, check out Brian Foerster's newest videos on the recent DNA testing of Paracas elongated skulls.

I feel like Mulder, "I want to believe", but it's missing almost every element of believability. Unknown people talk about a spectacular mystery..... see more in our pay site....

I know what you mean. But what would it take to convince you? I think I'd have to meet a frickin alien to believe. Maybe if they made Washington DC disappear or something.

GAIA is totally sold out and in it for the money now. GAIA, Corey Goode, David Wilcock, etc. That whole group. The main "researcher" in this GAIA mummy thing is a known hoaxer.

If you want to check out some real inter-human information, check out Brian Foerster's newest videos on the recent DNA testing of Paracas elongated skulls.

So were they not in it for the money at one time? What convinced them to get into this game?

CT is absolutely correct. Anything at all for money. People will make foolish lies for you If they can have some of your money.

This condition of the planet makes it hard to disseminate anything other than lies. While trying to make a living telling the boring truth a much more exciting liar will steal your livelihood.

Money does just make lies possible it makes them probable.

When I first saw the "mummy", I thought "fake". It looks like plaster and I can't stop thinking of it that way.

The people analyzing it and the people telling the story are all the same closed community so it's highly suspect. Without outside confirmation it's pointless.

I know what you mean. But what would it take to convince you? I think I'd have to meet a frickin alien to believe. Maybe if they made Washington DC disappear or something.

I for one will believe when I see a large number of independent scientists from relevant fields agree.

But putting that aside. I just wanna say. Even if this wasn't a hoax. It still doesn't in itself prove aliens. Or rather, finding that kind of body doesn't, based on appearance alone, prove aliens.

Unusual isotope signatures might prove extraterrestrial origin, again if it weren't a hoax I mean, but appearance alone doesn't.

People always act like it's an alien and it's real until proven otherwise. That's totally unscientific. It's nothing to start with. Research and analysis eventually provides clues as to origins. But it doesn't start off true and alien. It starts off unconfirmed and nothing beyond what it is at its most basic level.

Like how people see lights in the sky and assume aliens until proven otherwise. That's wrong. You see lights in the sky and all you've proven is that you, and only you, believed you saw lights in the sky. That's it. And if multiple people see lights in the sky, you've proven there were unusual lights that appeared to come from the direction of the sky. But again, that's it. It's not supposed to work the other way around. It's not supposed to start already being proof of aliens and needing to he disproven. Aliens aren't the default.

Richard Dawkins, who I'm not a huge fan of mainly because of his overly antagonistic attitudes. As I recall he coined the term "God of the gaps". Where everything is already proof of God requiring science to disprove it. And how that assertion is wrong. A gap in knowledge isn't God until that gap is filled. That gap is a gap until its filled.

Some time ago I came up with my own spin on that term which I call the ghost of the gaps and the grays of the gaps. Which is the same idea, but referring to the phenomenon where people assume everything is either paranormal activity like ghosts or psychics or esp or aliens until disproven.

Last edited:
They way they were handling the body isnt professional and mummies are a biohazard and need to be kept in stable conditions and with as little actual human contact as possible.

That mummy looks like a plaster cast of one of the moulds of pompeii victims that have been on display in museums, just with some alien like adaptations.

Im sure aliens exist but way too far away to bother coming here.

Doesn't change the fact that it's true.

For some reason I suspect you wouldn't be willing to put money on the statement that "Money always ends up being prioritized, in every organization/business, every time."

If you would be willing to make that bet, you're in need of a reality check. A large majority of the time, especially in the US, it ends up happening. However, not every time.

Nothing happens every time. It's the exceptions that prove the rule. Plus there is the time factor. You could show and example that is true today and return in 5 years and it's no longer the case. Like entropy, everything degrades. I'm 65 and I've watched maybe with one exception maybe not, all the things I once believed in turn out to be untrue.