• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Is meth supposed to be wet ??

Angel87

Greenlighter
My nephew got kicked out of his house despite multiple warnings given to him by his mom to get his shit together or pack his stuff. He obviously chose the drugs instead of a roof over his head and food in the fridge. He came over last night and I let him crash at my place cause it?s just me and there?s no one here he can hurt other than me. We talked all night and I just tried to share some of the stuff I?ve gone through and I basically gave him the best advice I thought I could give him. He showed me the shit he?s on and says it?s supposedly meth but it doesn?t look right and the affects he says he gets from using it doesn?t sound consistent with the meth I?ve seen and done. My older brother used to sell it by the zip and I remember his shit looking dry and it would break cleanly almost like a snap. But my nephews shit looks wet and it sticks to the bag. he?s got a couple shards and when I put a piece between my index and thumb it crumbled. Is this shit some type of new age meth or wtf cause this fools willing to loose his family over this shit so it has to be some type of drug right ?? The last time I used meth was when I paroled from tehachapi in 2008 so I know I?m not up to speed. Any input would help. Thank you

Can't really help with substance ID, but honestly sounds like a shitty cook, dope that hasn't been finished can definitely be oily.

shake n bake.... I'm no expert on uppers, fukin hate em actually... done ice once and my dude bad sum shake a few days later n it was all wet n sticking to the bag... shits terrible

Again a case of someone not knowing what they were doing, shake can be every bit as good as other dope.

I'd rather have opiates, but I did meth daily for 2 years, so I can appreciate both.

Yeah I've had plenty of meth that was wet. It just means it didn't finish drying. Sometimes I almost feel like the wet stuff is better but thats probably just coincidence.

So far, I've only seen this with speed/amphetamine powder. Some sellers wet the drug with a solvent to increase the weight. Letting it dry for 2-3 days could help...

If it's both wet/paste-like and has a strong-ish odor (perhaps due to leftover P2P? Not sure how it smells because I've never handled it myself), then what you can do is acetone wash it. Our good friend P2C has a detailed guide on how to purify amphetamine sulfate from compounds of medium polarity - the same technique works for meth HCl, and it should get rid of any leftover solvents and/or reagents.

If it's just wet and has little to no distinctive smell, then perhaps it's just moist. In this case an acetone wash will help as well, although I don't see it as necessary.