European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Coke in Bristol

LoginNotSecure

Bluelighter
I've been down to Bristol a fair few times now to meet friends, work etc. And every time I've been down there and scored the so called coke has always been some shitty research chemical. Is this the norm these days? It's usually GBP 40 a "g" or three for GBP 100. First of all, you're lucky if there is 100mg in the bag, secondly, it's not coke.

While I was down there at the weekend just gone, I met up with a friend, she phoned her usual dealer and 20 minutes later she met us in my hotel room. Thinking ahead, I had some test kits that I ordered off the internet awhile ago, these are the same ones used in police stations, where you put your pill, powder or potion in, crack the little vial and it'll react and tell you what it is or isn't.

I did this with a small sample while the dealer was there (she'd already had the money by this point) and low-and-behold, zero coke. Showed her this and she said that's what she gets and thats what she sells.

Boshed it anyway, and it was the worst drug experience I've ever had. Just made you feel jittery with zero good effects. Thankfully i had some speed with me so I ended up taking this and giving the rest of the so called "coke" to the friend I was with. I'll be testing it prior to handing over any money next time.

Them's the breaks, you live and learn.

Photo_09-03-2018_19_01_29.jpg

Quick edit, why doesn't the pound symbol work?

Sounds like metylone... how annoying. Second main reason why I'm not doing stims anymore, it's very difficult to find the good stuff unless you have really good connections, and even so, disappointment is always around the corner.

Sounds like metylone... how annoying. Second main reason why I'm not doing stims anymore, it's very difficult to find the good stuff unless you have really good connections, and even so, disappointment is always around the corner.

I disagree, coke from the DNMs is almost always over 70% pure, sometimes pushing over 90% pure. MDMA too has never been cheaper or purer, same for speed. The DNM really has brought quality to the end user

I disagree, coke from the DNMs is almost always over 70% pure, sometimes pushing over 90% pure. MDMA too has never been cheaper or purer, same for speed. The DNM really has brought quality to the end user
That's good to know... but I'm totally tecnophobic so that's never been option. Haven't researched further as the first reason why I don't do stims anymore is because I'm getting on a bit, always been a lightweight and now they mess up my system too much and for too long. Weed alone or the occasional alcoholic drink is then %)

Mind, if I had access to stuff of the quality you describe I'd probably give it another try (or two). As things are now it's just not worth the hassle, expense and comedown!

P.S. How long before a moderator swoops on this extremely vague sourcing hint? ;)

Did it make you numb? It will be the mix they use for coke, have heard it getting sold as coke in Liverpool, benzocaine if it?s a really strong numb and it?s really cheap

Did it make you numb? It will be the mix they use for coke, have heard it getting sold as coke in Liverpool, benzocaine if it?s a really strong numb and it?s really cheap

No, it didn't. I'm pretty sure it's some kind of (ex)legal high. It was far too stimulating for it to be coke.

Pure coke powder is extremely stimulating like crack but it does make you numb. The numb isn?t that long either it only lasts about 20 minutes but the numb from benzocaine is extreme that?s about an hour

Pure coke powder is extremely stimulating like crack but it does make you numb. The numb isn?t that long either it only lasts about 20 minutes but the numb from benzocaine is extreme that?s about an hour

High purity cocaine is a very subtle, clean stimulation.

That's definitely not true, i did extremely high quality coke daily for a couple years, and was moving bricks from a big supplier at the time.

I think I did actual cocaine a little while back and it was remarkably different to stuff I've had before. Chilled, euphoric and actually not stimulated a massive amount, in fact not a great deal of increase in pulse/heart rate even. I only did half a gram but the difference was very clear. It wasn't exactly from Pablo Escobar lol, just a friend of a friend who is a heavy user.

Tells me that it's usually had some sort of active cut in when I've done it before. Anecdotally, real cocaine is reported to be out there and is apparently getting better recently, however there's a clearly a market for these rip off merchants who know exactly what they are selling. Many people probably think that's what coke is supposed to feel like.

That's definitely not true, i did extremely high quality coke daily for a couple years, and was moving bricks from a big supplier at the time.

Well them bricks was cut

Coke addiction is because you want it again and again. If you take pure thats what happens no matter how strong you think you are.

Even the Columbians are cutting their product now its just business

I would have cut coke rather than pure thats what I would prefer as long as I know what its cut with

I think I did actual cocaine a little while back and it was remarkably different to stuff I've had before. Chilled, euphoric and actually not stimulated a massive amount, in fact not a great deal of increase in pulse/heart rate even. I only did half a gram but the difference was very clear. It wasn't exactly from Pablo Escobar lol, just a friend of a friend who is a heavy user.

Tells me that it's usually had some sort of active cut in when I've done it before. Anecdotally, real cocaine is reported to be out there and is apparently getting better recently, however there's a clearly a market for these rip off merchants who know exactly what they are selling. Many people probably think that's what coke is supposed to feel like.

When you say about not much change in your pulse..... honestly if you ever get pure you will feel your heart rate pounding 3 times the speed of what it is when normal. You wouldnt have to check you would feel it mate

Evrytime coke does something you think it?s real stuff. It is really scary stuff if you get pure cos you think it?s been ages since your last line and you take more but then it hits you and then you realise why it kills people, if youve got a dodgy heart at say 40 year old then you can guarantee to overdose if you take a whole gram at once

The reason why there?s such a difference in price is because chances are there is a good amount of coke in the bag. Like I said about business, if you actually knew the cost of one gram of pure then you?d understand why it?s cut. And the cut stuff is a lot safer when it?s cut proper!!!

Honestly what do you guys think cocaine does to you, it gives your body a source of adrenaline that your body couldnt supply you with, the more pure it is, then the more adrenaline your body gets

So how stimulating do you think adrenaline is??

Its exremely stimulating!!!! Coke and crack is the most powerful stimulant you can get but the less stimulating it is then the less coke youve actually bought and someones just ripped you off

Honestly what do you guys think cocaine does to you, it gives your body a source of adrenaline that your body couldnt supply you with, the more pure it is, then the more adrenaline your body gets

So how stimulating do you think adrenaline is??

Its exremely stimulating!!!! Coke and crack is the most powerful stimulant you can get but the less stimulating it is then the less coke youve actually bought and someones just ripped you off

It's a bit more complicated than that - if someone was to pull a gun to your head it would supply your body with more of an adrenaline rush than a line of high purity cocaine but it would not be anywhere as near as pleasant.

Cocaine provides it's effect due to a complex interaction with many neurotransmitters (dopamine being the main culprit) - it's not an adrenaline rush.

It's a bit more complicated than that - if someone was to pull a gun to your head it would supply your body with more of an adrenaline rush than a line of high purity cocaine but it would not be anywhere as near as pleasant.

Cocaine provides it's effect due to a complex interaction with many neurotransmitters (dopamine being the main culprit) - it's not an adrenaline rush.

Well said Stee.

When you say about not much change in your pulse..... honestly if you ever get pure you will feel your heart rate pounding 3 times the speed of what it is when normal. You wouldnt have to check you would feel it mate

Evrytime coke does something you think it?s real stuff. It is really scary stuff if you get pure cos you think it?s been ages since your last line and you take more but then it hits you and then you realise why it kills people, if youve got a dodgy heart at say 40 year old then you can guarantee to overdose if you take a whole gram at once

The reason why there?s such a difference in price is because chances are there is a good amount of coke in the bag. Like I said about business, if you actually knew the cost of one gram of pure then you?d understand why it?s cut. And the cut stuff is a lot safer when it?s cut proper!!!

Yeah it was nowhere near pure I'm sure but I guess it has an inert cut or something. Fuck knows what's in the stuff that causes uncomfortable anxiety stimulation. I've heard a single gram of pure would kill someone too, hence you're not supposed to rack up huge lines with it, just little bumps

well said to you guys too!

If you had several lines of pure coke then what youve described is what you get

Someone pulls a gun to you your heart starts racing etc that?s what pure feels like

Like I said it?s the strongest stimulant in the world!!

And if you ever had pure which is something like 97% cocaine then you would understand

And dont try and be a smart arse and say ?oh what about the other 3%? that?s where the crack process comes into play as it kills off the other chemicals which come from the process of making cocaine which is mostly came from diesel,petrol or what ever other fuel they can get hold of at the time of production

Bloody hell guys av had a higher high on speed than what you guys have had on coke

To be honest I used to think I had got great coke when I was younger, dealers would say all the crap in the world to sell it like...... look it?s pure its on the rock or its just been taken off the block (ie, broken off a kilo straight from Columbia) it?s all pish until you think your hearts away to burst out your body then you would realise theres stronger stuff out there