Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Mushrooms - First Time - My First Shroom Experience

mysticbeauty96

Greenlighter
I decided to take 3 grams of Psilocybin mushrooms with my boyfriend. I have been researching psychedelics since high school, so I felt like at this point in my life I would appreciate mushrooms in a way I wouldn?t have been able to before (and I didn?t want to take them prematurely). It was extremely difficult to get the shrooms down, I literally remember telling him it seems as if we?re eating slimy snails (yuck!); nevertheless, we eat them and drink our liquid. We lay on his bed and he can?t seem to pick up the remote and change the channel, so we end up watching comedy. At this point, I?m slowly starting to feel a peak. When we watch the comedy, though, it was very crude and I wanted to turn it off instantly. I didn?t like it at all. I remember watching a documentary on YouTube that stated if you feel a bad trip coming on, think of positive things and I distinctly remember telling myself that. In my boyfriend?s room, he has a mirror that can be seen from sitting on the bed. He had his leg up and it reminded me of a dark shadow that I had seen when I almost Astral Projected once, so it scared me a lot, and I kept telling him to put it down (which he laughed at haha).

I then had to go to the bathroom, so I opened his door, but there weren?t anymore lights on in his apartment, and my mind reverted back to the dark shadow. I proceeded to walk to the bathroom and closed the door. I sat on the toilet and I remember feeling as if the toilet was on water because I felt as if it was moving under me. I looked to my left and saw tiny water droplets and were mesmerized by how intricate and beautiful they all were. I remember my boyfriend telling me to not look in the bathroom mirror, so what do I do? Yep, I look in the mirror. What I saw is something that is difficult to put into words, but I will try my best. I looked at my reflection in the mirror and I felt so much beauty and positivity radiating outwards. There was so much love and beauty within and all around me. I remember feeling as if I?m an organism and I have to take care of my existence because it is beautiful.

From my reflection, I remember looking at the middle of my forehead and imagining a third eye that can see past this physical existence, something that is more spiritual and awakening. I remember looking in my eyes and seeing an outline of a beautiful Hindu (I believe) God whose colors were blue and green that was outlined above my head, but surrounded itself within me. I leaned my back against the wall and felt one with that bathroom. One with the wall; everything. I saw the curtain in the bathroom move and it scared me to death so I made my way out before I spiraled into a bad trip.

Time at this point was completely irrelevant. I felt as if I was in another dimension that time was not in. I walk back to the room and my boyfriend and I were watching a space documentary and it was THE most beautiful thing I had ever seen. The lights were dim in the room and there was a lit candle. I had no idea what the story line was about, but I felt very childlike and it was as if I were experiencing life for the first time. The light from the candle was bothering my eyes a little bit (I became extremely sensitive to it), and I became extremely overwhelmed by my surroundings. I remember having a conversation with my boyfriend about something and the intensity of the light as well as what the documentary was talking about (dandelions) became very overwhelming.

Then, he asked, ?Can you imagine what it would be like to be a dandelion?? and I began to realize how beautiful its life is, very simple, but its a beautiful creation. Then, I remember my eyes tearing up from the candle, but I began to become so overwhelmed by the nature of crying that it brought me back to spiritual times in my life where I would become so overwhelmed that I would cry from an intense feeling of love. After I went to the bathroom to wipe my eyes, I thought of many deep, psychological questions about myself and the type of person I can become.

I then went back to the room and my boyfriend had paused the documentary on the funniest image of this person?s face that was distorted. We laughed SOOOO hard hahaha, to the point where both of us were crying. I went to the bathroom and I distinctly felt as if the Shrooms enacted this experience to show how love and an appreciation for every beautiful experience life has to offer. It was an amazing sensation. There were more things that happened, but I was having a hard time processing everything. I remember feeling as if all of my thoughts were trying to get out all at the same time, which is why it was hard to formulate sentences. Because of this, I kept saying, ?It feels as if I?m getting more intelligent by the minute? simply because I started thinking about so many deep questions I normally wouldn?t. Has anyone seen religious Gods like I did? If so, what do you think it means?

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_mushrooms
substancecode_tryptamines
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
exptype_spiritual
exptype_difficult
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like one hell of an experience. I tried shrooms a long time ago as a 14 yr old, got them from my older brother. He let me eat a few stems and he ate most of the bag himself. It was a big bag. He tripped nuts and told me my eyes are unbelievably amazing to look at and he was tripping out about a lot of stuff. I hardly felt anything. I really wanted to eat more but he refused to let me. When watching cartoons, the colors looked incredibly vibrant for a few minutes and I had a small wave of euphoria but thats all I noticed from eating those stems.

I'm glad he only let me eat a couple stems because a big massive mind fucking psyche trip is no playground for a 14 yr old. I could barely handle the high smoking weed produced.