Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Vaping Methamphetamine

Casper1991

Greenlighter
Need some basic advice on what esig, epen, vape or simmluair product that might possiably work for vaping meth. I've read in the past online that it has worked for some people. Seen lotta threads with recipes for mixing juices for it but dunno what products aka the pen or what vape to buy so it would work.

If you've had some experiences in trying this please post below. If you have any vauge idea what product would work please tell me below. As I'm going to buy one next payday so far I've only gathered something with a temperature control might work.

Okay here me out.

I live in a Building that has very sensitive smoke detectors that are too high to reach in every single room, bathrooms, hallways, EVERYWHERE that has an expensive fine when they go off there is no way to shut them off and fire brigade gets alerted immediately and persons who set them off get over a $500 fine. So no I'm not going to use a sweet puff or light bulb before you ask and shooting up is not my thing. In need of help from fellow tweakers as moving is NOT an option (can't go into details).

Any helpful advice would be highly appreciated..

Best is make your juice by using some premixed juice that lets you add chemical solids, like a D.I.Y CBD vape juice (google it, too high to bother thanks to a nice organic bud). Add your chosen compound, and tweak to your hearts content!

Smoke safely x

Need some basic advice on what esig, epen, vape or simmluair product that might possiably work for vaping meth. I've read in the past online that it has worked for some people. Seen lotta threads with recipes for mixing juices for it but dunno what products aka the pen or what vape to buy so it would work.

If you've had some experiences in trying this please post below. If you have any vauge idea what product would work please tell me below. As I'm going to buy one next payday so far I've only gathered something with a temperature control might work.

Okay here me out.

I live in a Building that has very sensitive smoke detectors that are too high to reach in every single room, bathrooms, hallways, EVERYWHERE that has an expensive fine when they go off there is no way to shut them off and fire brigade gets alerted immediately and persons who set them off get over a $500 fine. So no I'm not going to use a sweet puff or light bulb before you ask and shooting up is not my thing. In need of help from fellow tweakers as moving is NOT an option (can't go into details).

Any helpful advice would be highly appreciated..

Hey mate,
You can blow a cloud from a pipe straight into a smoke alarm and nothing happens.

What your breathing out of the vape pen is "steam/vapor" .. the same as a sweetpuff.

Its not smoke at all coming from a glass pipe. Your heating glass that vaporises the liquified meth.

In 10+ years of smoking ive had ONE smoke alarm ever go off, and that was due too a friend with a filthy pipe that had bits of hair/magic errasor stuck out the **OUTSIDE** of the bowl
That brings in a whole different aspect. As there is smoke (not vapor) from direct flame contact with the particles which burnt.

Cheers

Well since you said your not into shooting which is what i was going to suggest, You could snort it or eat it both of those are quite good ways to use ur gear, and as andy said meth smoke does not set off smoke alarms lol so you would be all in the clear, but if you wont take our word for it and your still paranoid id suggest snorting or eating. And lol my reply is very late but fuck it you may still need advice :p

Cheers mate

You can do.it but it's foul tasting as fuck my cuz put 5 points in mine when I let him borrow my vapebut nuh used it as an on the move smoking apparatus for crack aha but hay was different but don't personally recommend it, I think the feeling is like a sharp kick of focus like you've drinken 3 energy drinks.. dosnt last Long tbh

Yocan loaded with Quartz dual Coil, It works awesome, only con is you end up smoking a lot more, because you can vape a massive amount very quickly. Not like an oil burner that usually takes 30mins or so to smoke a fat bowl, that huge bowl can be smoked in under a min with the yocan, lol 🤪💨