• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

PLEASE HELP. Need sleep - serequal for comedown? Or other meds?

hiiiii

Greenlighter
I'm an idiot and did not test any of these drugs, so I'm taking my comedown drugs with caution.
So before I list the fucked drugs, I'm going to fist mention that I was on very strong antibiotics that I finished the day before (its supposed to be slightly dangerous because it intensifies the high alot, I figured that would be what I wanted cause I only thought I'd be taking a half gram of rock md that was really good (I usually have a tolerance that needs 6ps to get a good high, not with this stuff though- I took one earlier that week and I couldnt shut up at all), but because I was so shocked I felt like I did when I first tried them so I was sad that my high started to die down a bit so without really thinking I got my hands on a masterchef biccie and two super googs (and they were pretty big and got me even more cooked then before, like I had a second come up in one night) and theeeeeen this idiot decided it would be g to smoke a bunch of meth the whole night with it too which was most likely cut with juice. So as you can imagine, I probably got the most high I've ever got off amphetamines last night. I took magnesium before, during and after and I still felt rather shit. When I got home, wayyy to late I took 300mg and went to sleep instantaneously pretty much with a lit ciggy in my hand, I've woken up and I'm still coming down really badly and honestly I just want to sleep after I eat some dinner, would taking another 300mg of serequal be unsafe and if so, is amitriptyline safer instead? And if it is, whats the highest I could take without having an od? I'm shattered that I don't have any vallium left because I much prefer that but at this point this is all I've got.
Please help this cooked unit out before I start experiencing drug induced psychosis (which can get very intense for me).
Also- this is my first post here, I usually just read others but considering the weird amount of mixtures I kind of needed to post this. So apologies if I have broken any rules here, please let me know and I'll fix it up/word it better. And this was worded so boganly bc I'm an aussie teen.

TLDR- over a g of amphetamines, want to take another 300mg serequal at 11:30pm, after taking 300mg at 9:40am. Woke up still coming down. Is this safe?
If u read this and can give me an all clear or big red flag pls let me know.

Yes, you can dose again after that length of time. You might actually sleep better keeping the dose to 50-100mg though. At higher doses it activates a bunch of autoreceptors which can ironically lead to arousal rather than sedation.

thank you! I've been sitting here anxious as fuck awaiting a response from someone. Tbh, a wank might help me get to sleep too so I don't have a problem with that! :p
I'll meet half way and go with 150, have a good day/night man thank you again for helping me out

also if I knew how to like your comment or thumbs up it I would but I don't understand how to use this site yet or if you can even do that

Try a nice warm shower/bath as well to relax the muscles and boost peripheral circulation. And some food if you can (and hot drinks too), to kick the rest-and-digest pathway into gear. And when you do go to sleep, don't fret if you can't seem to fall asleep straight away. Just enjoy lying there peacefully. Chances are you'll drift off without even knowing if you don't stress about it.

We don't have a thumbs-up type thing here. Your thanks was plenty good enough :)

im on my 5th green tea with honey n lemons now :) i love me some tea, i ate veggies n a bit of meat, had a glitter bath bomb and sat in there for 3 hours; i felt like i was bathing in space okay, never tried those before until then :)
also omg i thought that tounge face would look like facebooks happy one not like a 3 year old who stole her brothers hdmi chord haha jesus

Lol yeah these emojis are kinda retro ;) Eat something fatty if you have any (like cheese), as going to bed after a fatty meal tends to improve sleep quality. I'm sure you'll be fine getting to sleep though, but expect full sleep recovery to take a few days after a stimulant binge. In the meantime just chill, watch some TV and relax.

hiiii if you're still reading this, lemme contribute my anecdotal data here: sequoel will put you to sleep in the proper amounts against any amount of meth, but it is a dose-dependent scenario and in my experience it is pretty darn easy to dose enough to fall asleep, wake up some hours later, and once the stuff finally wears off (long halflife tho of nearly 12 hours so it's not a quick thing), finding oneself once again high from all the copopious amounts of meth they did the day before which is still stimulating their system. it's fighting fire with fire but some are longer lasting than others. meth may win out in one sense but seroquel at the very least is one of the few accessible drugs which can conk a person out while still tweaking. use it wisely.