L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Turning a hookup into a relationship

pofacedhoe

Bluelight Crew
I just prefer to know I like someone sexually and work up from there rather than invest time and money find out a lack of compatability

but so far its not been that easy though I have one currently that is promising

Any experiences of making this transition successfully and what worked for you

OP you gave me advice on my thread so ill try to help...

do what I'm doing and see them multiple times a week whether it be a hangout/ fuck sessions or sleepovers or just lunch, if the sex is good they will keep coming back

also don't text with them that much,maybe just a good morning or hows your day going and then just to make plans, don't be texting buddies with them

don't tell them how you really feel YET, do what I'm doing and suppress those feelings until the time is right that way you won't possibly ruin what you guys have

What kind of interaction do you have prior to having coutus?

How do you meet your sex partners?

Personal experience with this has ended up good and bad depending on what connection there was in the first place.

I married a fuckbuddy, we had friends on common and hung around in the same circles for a couple of years then ended up screwing after a night out. We had a very sex filled fun filled time and just naturally ended up together.

Other fuck buddies that were not at least familiar regular aquaintances have never gone anywhere.

If you want something more then dont put pressure on it, just relax and be yourself.

Just make it clear when you are ready thats what you want. Dont play dumb games or make this a relationship before it is one. He might feel the same or just be happy hooking up.

At least you'll know either way.

Well, I was crazy about a guy in the past. We had fun on dates and awesome sex. I wanted something more. I kinda mentioned that and he told me he didn't want more. He was totally leading me on though saying things like "I never felt this way." Bullshit artist. It was heartbreaking, but it was better to find out that he didn't want a relationship. Then I was able to move on and not look back.

It's a conversation that needs to be had so you know where the person stands. Not too early, but eventually. Best to find out if you both want the same thing.

^sort of, i'm gonna make it happen with a more suitable candidate...

i know its possible

I'm a man so take this for what it's worth but holding out a couple dates may be better to get commitment. Some guys have a limit (mine is 3 dates) but guys willing to wait are more likely to commit.

Also you probably aren't attracted to men who offer commitment as they are less exciting/sexy or whatever so if you're looking for something deep give guys a shot that don't immediately get you wet.

Also regardless of any purity/virtue you may or may not present at least put on a front in this regard, men do not like investing in women that many men have slept with for free.

Feel free to deride my post or call me sexist but it's the realest advice you will get.

Also, dumb, disqualifying (for relationship) things modern 18-35 year old girls do:

Talk about sexual history
Mention a "bucket list"
Put on a "slut" persona cuz it's cool and feminist

Any man that overlooks these warning signs is desperate

Treezy, man. I'm pretty sure pofacedho is a guy, iirc.

Also:
Men will fuck any girl they think is hot (for a woman getting dick is not an accomplishment.)

We will commit to someone we can see starting a family with at least on some level.

Lol, glad I remembered that right. Wouldn't have been surprised if I was way out in left field there.

I just prefer to know I like someone sexually and work up from there rather than invest time and money find out a lack of compatability

but so far its not been that easy though I have one currently that is promising

Any experiences of making this transition successfully and what worked for you

If you ask me, tirning hookup into a relationship is big no-no, but it may be matter of taste, that is how stuff works for me...